TYLERLIKESTACOS

Can I move the debug monitor?

Same here, havent found n a way to move it yet. Ill repost if i do...glad im not the only one who thinks its in a bad spot lol

i believe not i wanna move it do like a corner but i cant this game is still in alpha so maybe they will incorporate different places to put it and different looks of it. ill keep in touch if i find anything

I'm guessing you are running the game at 800x600 resolution? Try running the game at a larger resolution. I was having the same issue with the Debug Monitor at first and then I enlarged the resolution of the game itself. That moved the Debug Monitor above the sound and hearing icons.

You honestly don't need your sound/sight icons, anyway. They're useless. It's all about knowing how far or close you can get during different stances and movement speed.

I always have my eyes on my sound and sight meters. I am slowly understanding how far away I must be for each bar, and realizing the differences between the different stances and running. I dont know how I will deal with the change with the rain and fog (Though I think it is a great Idea) But I think it is very useful to be able to see them.

Eh. You make the exact same sound and have the exact same visibility for each stance and movement speed combo. The rain and fog will change that up a bit and take a little getting used to, but even that'll be the same story. "Oh, it's foggy so I have to be back a little further than usual". I'm not saying that you can't look at your sight/sound meters, or that you're a bad player if you do; just saying that it isn't too much of a handicap not having them since you can just as easily learn how to avoid them with simple practice.