cubside

Status Access Violation

me and my friend have just started to play dayz again to check out 1.1 and he keeps on crashing from the status access violation error it didn't happen since this last update and to note we are using mods but it doesn't crash for me with the same mods I've tried everything online and even to validate his game files and reinstall 

I have been playing on TBsGaming modded server IP address 173.198.235.98:33000. I Subscribed to mods that the server lists through the Steam Workshop. Game ran flawlessly for a few days, then the game randomly crashed and I got the following error code:

DayZ Exit Code: 0xc0000005 - Status_Access_Violation. I unsubscribed from the mods then one by one tried to add them back in. The only mod that I can load into the game with is the trader mod. I can also play normal stable Dayz without mods and without using the Dayz Launcher. The game will also run using the Dayz Launcher with no mods subscribed to.

I have provided a link to the mods that were being used:

https://affraid.enjin.com/forum/m/11640576/viewthread/32566925-mods-needed-for-dayz-sa-server/post/137138118#p137138118