coltonlong

A friendly face in the Wasteland!

Hello, I am Loot&Live, and I am establishing a Fortified camp in an undisclosed location. This is to be a small community, and if anyone can respect the occupants, they are welcome to stay and use the area as well. It will be like a clan, but looser as far as restrictions and rules. I would prefer if interested persons could contribute, (TENTS!!!!, weapons, food/water, ammo, anything useful really.) but if they can do eventually, if not eventually, i will still welcome the help. Feel free to post, and if you were ever, or even are a bandit, note it please. You will not be excluded, as Enforcers are needed as much as anything else. Have a good game, if you are accepted, you will be given the server, as well as a ride to the camp. Cheers!

I get on in a week but I'd be very interested. I can't offer much but a gun with no ammo but I could help with security and resource gathering and such. Let me know.

I get on in a week but I'd be very interested. I can't offer much but a gun with no ammo but I could help with security and resource gathering and such. Let me know.

Well, a week is a while, but ok, sounds like you fit the description pretty well. Im moving in the next few weeks, so my logging on will be on and off. Im trying to get the group together and make sure everyone is setup, so that my presence wont be needed at every moment, and people can hold it down.

*IMPORTANT RESOURCE UPDATE*

We currently have a bus, and 7-8 barbed wires, and 5-6 steel tank traps to set up the outline of the base. Tents are a priority now though, so keep your eyes peeled. water bottles are also good, and if you can spare a run though areas that hold weapons or vehicle parts, I would be much obliged.

I love scouting areas and getting supplies, I just got killed by a bandit and lost all my supplies, but I'll scout around more after I eat dinner, and bring something worthy to the camp if you'll have me.

More than willing to help with the set up. I've got some basic equipment including a decent set of tools, an AK-74 and a 1911. Also since I've been camping I've got a basic load of cooked meats available. Just need to know I won't get SOS and I'll leave my comfy camp site lol.

STEAM: pope1991

Add my steam: jitros067 or my skype: alexpanayi067, very interested in helping!

I join, add me on steam: CarlosGrosso. Im tired of bandits

Interested. Seems small enough to keep that "just hanging on" feeling and not going full on PMC on the zeds.

Steam:Tutompop

sounds fun, i have some supplies to help the camp, add my steam cen7

Hey there. From the sounds of it, your system seems to be what I'm looking for. I'm not necessarily looking for a "clan" but more of a group of people that are willing to share resources (both equipment and personnel). I am an experienced survivor, and currently equipped with enough to survive solo. However, the current server I'm on is having issues and I'm looking to relocate, as well as establish a "basecamp". Since you already have one started, I would like to ask to join you.

My current setup:

Primary: MP5SD, AK74-Kobra

Secondary: G17

Tools: Enough to sustain isolation

Bonus: I currently have 3 tents that I could contribute to the group.

My Steam: Newbitect

My Skype: Newbitect

My IGN: Bri4n

Look forward to speaking with you.

I would love to join this group. Wish I had seen this thread about 30 minutes ago. Sadly, I was just murdered whilst looting at 4k blood, in the middle of the night, in a tiny house, on a server with 5 people. The odds....!

Anyways, this groups sounds very promising. I would love to help out. (And would love to play with some friendly faces!)

Steam: Ujinty (I have no friends! :))

IGN: Ujinty

Base camp set up with a good chunk of supplies. Hope all goes well!

Would be awesome to join a group i have been playing for 2 weeks now been going it solo. Have not found anyone that did not want to shoot me in the face lol. But anyways i would love to help out the group in anyway i can.

steam: thehlman

I'm more than willing to help out where need be. Scavenging, taking watch, whatever is needed. I've got a mic and am more than willing to communicate. At the moment I have nothing physical to offer, but I do have arma experience and put a loaded gun in my hand I'm as good as the next guy.

Steam: Killjoy

I'd be more than willing to join you in this effort. I'm fairly experienced in this game, and I tend to log on every night or so when I'm at home. I've lost all of my stuff, as this story usually goes, from infection and the subsequent 6000 blood creep to a hospital. Then zombies. So many zombies.

Fifty two zombies.

Because I had forty rounds for my M24, didn't miss and had a remainder of twelve.

But enough mourning. I'd love to be a member of something more permanent than a few guys wandering around.

And of course, I'll do my best with scavenging before y'all pick me up. I'm usually pretty handy with that kind of stuff.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I have Skype and a mic. Name's kaikimoto, add me if you want.

Base camp set up with a good chunk of supplies. Hope all goes well!

Thanks for the kind words! We actually have enough supplies for a week now' date=' give or take a day or two, and we have enough weapons to take down anything we need! (found an m240 and a M107 in a single airfield run!) Now we have moved on to actually setting up base! we'll see how it goes! :)

[hr']

I love scouting areas and getting supplies' date=' I just got killed by a bandit and lost all my supplies, but I'll scout around more after I eat dinner, and bring something worthy to the camp if you'll have me.

[/quote']

Alice, you sound like a fine addition to the camp. Add me on steam (Loot&Live) and we can go from there! Thanks!