Sign in to follow this  
trick_killa

Two Kills in Stary @ 820m and 460m

two quick kills in stary sober.

first is at 460m and second at 820m

very nice snipes there :P

which sniper rifle is that by the way?

I have been using the m107

ahh damn i just lost one of those recently do to a burnt building bug :( never even got to use it D:

still very nice snipes any group of bandits/survivors would welcome you greatly :P

Love the m107s.

Lost one before and was heart broken.

Found a AS-50 which uses the same ammo. But preferred the m107 and traded the as50 for it.

Love the m107s.

Found a AS-50 which uses the same ammo. But preferred the m107 and traded the as50 for it.

good to know they share ammo though i didn't know that thanks for the info :D

you know this is not ment to be a PvP game right? and that killing people for fun is not realistic right?

you know this is not ment to be a PvP game right? and that killing people for fun is not realistic right?

You know this is ment to be a sandbox game right?

That explains why they have prison systems for violent offenders.. but those guy's looked pretty threatening, I'd say.

and this is y this game is losing my interest i for one do not shoot other players unless i have to i dont know how many times ive been running around with nothing at all just spawnd and some one kills me on top of that a range finder a ghile suit and an m107 all all hard to come by without server hoping people like you are ruining the game for others i have been playing for 2 ish months now im used to it but for all the noobs out there that dont know wtf they are doing u just ruinned their gaming experience

and this is y this game is losing my interest i for one do not shoot other players unless i have to i dont know how many times ive been running around with nothing at all just spawnd and some one kills me on top of that a range finder a ghile suit and an m107 all all hard to come by without server hoping people like you are ruining the game for others i have been playing for 2 ish months now im used to it but for all the noobs out there that dont know wtf they are doing u just ruinned their gaming experience

This video has nothing to do with killing unarmed fresh spawns, since it's happening in stary sobor. So i dont see why you would bring that up. Also, the stuff he has is rare, but not a problem to get without "loot hopping".

two quick kills in stary sober.

first is at 460m and second at 820m

So you killed two guys at main combat distance of a weapon?

Always worth a thread.

nice shots' date=' good spot too

dun mind the haters

[/quote']

He has a range finder. The targets are static and not moving.

So what is so good about the shots? Mind to elaborate?

Its rather hard missing those shots.

Man how do all these people with M107s and ghillie suits only have (in this case) 18 zombie kills!? You guys have tents filled to the brim with spare M107s and spare ghillie suits in the case of you dying? Hook me up a ghillie, I can never find the shit anywhere!

Man how do all these people with M107s and ghillie suits only have (in this case) 18 zombie kills!? You guys have tents filled to the brim with spare M107s and spare ghillie suits in the case of you dying? Hook me up a ghillie' date=' I can never find the shit anywhere!

[/quote']

Farm at low servers, dupe it or outright hack it ;)

Totally not suspicious to have an item that has a 0.43% or 0.11% lootchance (Heli and Barracks) and one with 0.11% (only Barracks).

Best explanation would be that he died, a buddy secured the body and he looted himself.

After I died I have searched for Ghillies for a week now. Supermarkets don't spawn them anymore but I've been in so many black houses, offices and appartments... ^^

The guys I play with have a good camp site. The reason why i have so little kills is that sometimes I would like to do other things beside snipe or what not. I simply drop all my gear i don't want to lose off. Like I did on my previous life, left it in my truck. Bag n all. Ran down to Cherno with nothing but a few bandages, painkillers, food, drinks, and a revolver with some ammo. Picked up a pack off someone who re spawned on the beach. Found an axe and started trolling people in Cherno with a friend. I expected to die. Nothing big lost. Actually the reason I no longer had a compass or matches. I died. didn't care, still have all my stuff in my camp.

We have members in our camp that like to jump and farm barracks. I don't care for it, Boring for me, rather shoot well armed men from half mile out :D

I Don't camp cherno, I don't snipe unarmed people. I like to sit in stary and berezino. Both highly active areas with more experience players.

I dont have space for 100 gigs of recordings so I use my mouse wheel to start and stop recording by moving it to the left. Right will take a SS. Allows me to take vids of important moments. also less to delete of some of my more horrible shots. My mouse is a G9x and i think the two buttons are set up to mock F9 and F10. originally for fraps but switched to MSI for the compression and comparable quality. Not as good but decent enough to do the job.

Things you didn't see in the video that happened :

I watched these guys for a few minutes. Its why I knew the second guy was in the top part of that area.

The guy in the barn relogged a few times because hes being chased by zombies.

Guy on top of the hill kept running around and surveying the area. He may or may not have been with the second guy. He could have just as easily been another bandit hunting the other player, He had a tendency to run to the spot around the trees where I shot him whenever the other guy shot zeds.

You should tell that to the two guys he killed, who were in two of the best spots for sniping people looting the military camp.

Love the m107s.

The AS50 is quieter, has better range / accuricy.

Other than that it's pretty much the same stats-wise.

Yea my buddy prefers the as50. But I have the rig to have my view distance maxed and like the extra zoom on the m107 you dont get with the as50.

Yea my buddy prefers the as50. But I have the rig to have my view distance maxed and like the extra zoom on the m107 you dont get with the as50.

Viewdistance in DayZ is fixed and doesn't depend on anything.

This video has nothing to do with killing unarmed fresh spawns, since it's happening in stary sobor. So i dont see why you would bring that up. Also, the stuff he has is rare, but not a problem to get without "loot hopping".

the only reason i have a problem with this is when i first got this game people like this ruined it for me i put it down and it took me time to pick it back up i have buddy's that refuse to play this game anymore because they cant get anywhere without someone like this shooting them i could understand if the people were armed because they are a danger but from what i can see it looks like they are fresh i do understand PVP is part of this game i just think its very unnecessary to kill someone just because u can and about the item i was raging im sorry i just died after have my guy for 2 1/2 weeks i had everything he had except the range finder and i scoped out some many people identified them as a threat or not and went from there other than that if u had a coyote patrol backpack and a hatchet u were spared for now