Sign in to follow this  
Xstar12

Ghillie suit and Six launcher

So I just found the best find of my Day Z life - a DMR, M249 and a Ghillie suit. Ran off with them all like a giddy little school girl and logged out.

Now I've already had the bug with a ghillie suit before, some weeks ago so I didn't equip it out of fear. I've been told that both staying in game for 20 minutes with it helps and that you need to run the beta patch to fix it.

If I run Six Launcher, and join a game from it does it automatically run the game with the beta patch active?

Thanks, as I'm tempted to just take my good luck and drop the suit if it's going to throw me into the ocean.

So I just found the best find of my Day Z life - a DMR' date=' M249 and a Ghillie suit. Ran off with them all like a giddy little school girl and logged out.

Now I've already had the bug with a ghillie suit before, some weeks ago so I didn't equip it out of fear. I've been told that both staying in game for 20 minutes with it helps and that you need to run the beta patch to fix it.

If I run Six Launcher, and join a game from it does it automatically run the game with the beta patch active?

Thanks, as I'm tempted to just take my good luck and drop the suit if it's going to throw me into the ocean.

[/quote']

I have heard that the gillie suit glitch is fixed. I have not personally found one recently so I would not know through first hand experience. The last one I found was 2 weeks ago and I put it on immediately without any problems.

I just donned a ghillie suit not half an hour ago and it worked perfectly. Logged off after about 20 minutes and I was A-OK

Think I may take the fall and go ahead and try it. Would you all recommend staying on with it equipped for.. what, 10-30 minutes? Before logging.

killing a zed forces the hive to log your data, so just shoot a zed after equipping it to be safe.

That's correct.