John Mccalum

DZSALauncher

hello i'm looking for how to install DZSALauncher on my server please i do not understand anything  thank you

Its for the mods to get listed and automatic downloaded throu the Browser (DZSALauncher)

Donwload it https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/tools

put it in your Server root direction

And rewrite your .bat

Simply you just want to start the server with the DZSALModServer.exe and not with the DZ exe

If you want you can look into ours

Spoiler

::RottenHive Main Server, Server Starter

@echo off
TITLE DayZ SA Main Server - Status
COLOR 0A
::DayZServer_64.exe path
set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServerMain"
::Bec.exe path
set BEC_LOCATION="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServerMain\battleye"
::VARS ::
set ignorelist="-ignoremod=@DayZ-SA-Tomato;@KillFeed"
set modlist="-mod=@DayZ-SA-Tomato;@RPCFramework;@NotificationFramework;@KillFeed;@Classic Names & Descriptions - No $UNT$;@BuildAnywhere;@InventoryPlus;@WeaponReduxPack;@AirdropRedux"
::::::::::::::::::::
echo Agusanz
goto checksv
pause

:checksv
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq DayZServer_x64.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "DayZServer_x64.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto checkbec
cls
echo Server is not running, taking care of it..
goto killsv

:checkbec
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq Bec1.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "Bec1.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto loopsv
cls
echo Bec is not running, taking care of it..
goto startbec

:loopsv
FOR /L %%s IN (5,-1,0) DO (
    cls
    echo Server is running. Checking again in %%s seconds..
    timeout 1 >nul
)
goto checksv

:killsv
taskkill /f /im Bec1.exe
taskkill /f /im DayZServer_x64.exe
taskkill /f /im DZSALModServer.exe
goto startsv

:startsv
cls
echo Starting DayZ SA Server.
timeout 1 >nul
cls
echo Starting DayZ SA Server..
timeout 1 >nul
cls
echo Starting DayZ SA Server...
cd "%DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION%"
start /SEPARATE /HIGH DZSALModServer.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 -querryport=27017 %modlist% %ignorelist% -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching "-BEpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServerMain\battleye" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServerMain\PlayerLogs"
FOR /L %%s IN (5,-1,0) DO (
    cls
    echo Initializing server, wait %%s seconds to initialize Bec..
    timeout 1 >nul
)
timeout 300
goto startbec

:startbec
cls
echo Starting Bec.
timeout 1 >nul
cls
echo Starting Bec..
timeout 1 >nul
cls
echo Starting Bec...
timeout 1 >nul
cd "%BEC_LOCATION%"
start Bec1.exe -f Config.cfg
goto checksv

feel free to copy edit or what ever you want to do with this, this one is pretty default

I do not have a BEC on the one I want to test I show you my .bat

@echo off
echo.
echo.
echo.
cd "G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\DayZServer"
echo Starting DayZ Server
echo.
echo.
start "DayZ Server" "DayZServer_x64.exe" -port=2302 -config=serverDZ.cfg "-profiles=G:\jeux\steamapps\common\DayZServer\MyProfileFolder" "-mod=@RPCFramework;@Permissions-Framework;@Community-Online-Tools;@Cl0ud's Clothing Set;@BuilderItems;@DisableBaseDestruction;@OP_BaseItems;@BuildAnywhere;@WeaponReduxPack;@SQUAD MSF-C;@Trader" -scrAllowFileWrite -filePatching
echo.
echo.
exit

where should I put the lines for DZSALauncher? please

Just put the servermod.exe in the root direction and in the bat change the DayZServer_x64.exe with the servermod.exe    the full name    sry i am writing with my handy currently so i dont have all the exact names but its that simple    the servermod.exe starts the dayzserver so everything else is ok from your .bat  you just need to let the servermod through your firewall   it use your server port +10  so 2312

Greetz

G0ndalf

P.s. if you made everything correctly it takes ~5min then you can see the mods under your server name behind the ip 

You need allways to redownload the server list in dzsalauncher (on your home pc) for the mods get updated just close it and open it again, you will see then what i mean at startup :)

p.p.s. if you have problems  look on the site from dzsalauncher under tools and scroll down  there are some informations     gonna go to bed now     good luck :)

Edited by G0ndalf
Edit

so I must be very stupid ^^ because I did not understand anything after I'm french so the translation is not perfect with google

Do you want to use DZSALauncher as a player or as a server administrator?

5 hours ago, John Mccalum said:

no one to help :(?

People have already told you how to do it.

@echo off
echo.
echo.
echo.
cd "G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\DayZServer"
echo Starting DayZ Server
echo.
echo.
start "DayZ Server" "dzsalmodserver.exe" -port=2302 -config=serverDZ.cfg "-profiles=G:\jeux\steamapps\common\DayZServer\MyProfileFolder" "-mod=@RPCFramework;@Permissions-Framework;@Community-Online-Tools;@Cl0ud's Clothing Set;@BuilderItems;@DisableBaseDestruction;@OP_BaseItems;@BuildAnywhere;@WeaponReduxPack;@SQUAD MSF-C;@Trader" -scrAllowFileWrite -filePatching
echo.
echo.
exit

Make sure you open port 2312 for the modserver

Edited by =UN= Square

I will look but after on DZSALauncher how to make this mod compulsory and no other I can not find or put a line of code or something else