Sign in to follow this  
Stoch

Passing out on spawn

Right, for the last 2 days my character keep passing out on spawn and i have to wait like 5 mins for him to go back on his feet. I don't know why this is happening. It's becoming ridiculous.

This is happening right now with the guy I'm playing with. He just fell some stairs, I bandaged him, gave him Epi and he was ok. We took a little break and when he came back in, he just passed out again. And he has to wait. And then we tried aborting and coming back in several times and it always happens.

We're almost at Stary Sobor and as far as I know, there's only hospitals in Cherno and Elektro. After 2 days of playing, this is actually the first time we got weapons and food and everything we need to just head out of the town and hunt and try the Airfrield. So what are we supposed to do? Just get to the hospital and shoot him with Epi every time this happens? Just lose it all and respawn and start all over again? Is there any fix for this?

You most likely logged out while you were in shock, so yeah your going to have to burn a epi-pen every time you log in...

i would advise setting up a tent then putting everything in there and respawn.

Hmm, well i've used an epipen to my friend who was having this problem and the problem seems to be gone after that.