Sign in to follow this  
opf fan since 01

The Cheap shot.

So i was at polanas deer stand where i saw a heli crash by the factory near the pond and the tree line i investigated it,was already looted so i ran back into the deerstand for my bud to come and journey together until i setup in a pine tree i looked with binocs at polana and saw 2 players roaming together on the road heading to the factory they didnt see me i believed unless they turned there heads and saw my crouching in a pinetree literally in one so i ran through the forest behind the deerstand looking for them occasionally but on my way to the top of the hill (281 it overlooks the factory use it on your ingame map its literally north of the factory near polana) i eventually got there overlooking the road they were jogging on and there path was to the factory and i figured they would obviously see the heli crash and fight the zombies and thats when i would use my akm to ambush them. One problem they were no where to be seen and im thinking where did these guys go? I had clear visibility of them and from the short distance to the 281 they would have to come up the hill and attack me But no thats not what happened. So after using my binocs i looked for them continously only (when i got to hill 281 as ill call it) it was only for 30 secs i was up there cause next thing i know im on the ground after i hear a Winchester slug to the back of my skull. So i didnt log out i let them take everything im not gonna be a douche that trolls them by logging out with all the good gear i had. But i believe they logged in and out to flank me on my route to the hill 281 cause theres no way in the amount of time they would of flanked me that quickly from the deer stand to hill 281 Unbelieviable that your so scared to get into a real firefight that you log out and log back in to sneak up on your target. GG. Well im not gonna cry any further just gonna restart a new.

Moral of the story:if your target dissapears,you should to.

P.S. Good game im not hating on it,im just hating the people the ruin the fun but nothing you can do about that right?

How did you know you were shot in the back? It can be hard to spot a shooter at times.

Thanks for sharing the experience, it will surely help anybody if they visually see a player log-out during fights etc.

(Please use some consideration towards other readers by using correct and tidy grammar or at least something readable. Like avoiding the wall of text, no worries if English is not your native language)

How did you know you were shot in the back? It can be hard to spot a shooter at times.

Thanks for sharing the experience' date=' it will surely help anybody if they visually see a player log-out during fights etc.

(Please use some consideration towards other readers by using correct and tidy grammar or at least something readable. Like avoiding the wall of text, no worries if English is not your native language)

[/quote']

Thanks i knew i was shot in the back because when i went unconsious i saw him standing behind me before he shot me again it was very close because it was a winchester or somethiing similiar and a winchester is very quiet.

Also for my grammar i know its a shame when english is my native language i noticed some of my mistakes but im just a bit frustrated by the incident when i love DayZ and the idea of it Hehe but yea ill try and fix it later :P.

Also for my grammar i know its a shame when english is my native language i noticed some of my mistakes but im just a bit frustrated by the incident when i love DayZ and the idea of it Hehe but yea ill try and fix it later :P.

Understood. It doesn't help if you're tired and frustrated, I find.

Support posts in the suggestion section that are similar to your experience. I'm sure there are other players who have had the same experience and I've seen requests for the addition of server re-entry timers being added. Chances are, this won't happen to you again for a long time coming so don't let the fools ruin your gaming experience.