Samroth1

Issue with DayZ NL 3664734 HC

Hi, I am playing on server:  DayZ NL 3664734 HC (IP: 64.95.100.142:2602)

Been grinding for about a week on this server, we've gathered up 5 barrels, and sea chests full of gear and now since maintenance and the servers restart we've managed to lose everything.

Please don't tell me that the servers are having issues/persistence has issues; I know. Why don't we make the best of a bad situation? I've just informed you of the issue, so going forward the best option would be to restore the servers persistence to yesterdays back-up - this benefits literally everyone who had any progress on the server.
Also, it's worth noting that on this server all of our stuff disappeared a few days back. In the space of around 8-12 hours Multiplay restored an old back-up as all of our lost gear came back. We need them to restore again!

I refuse to have to re-build my stash with literally 60 hrs of playtime again and just so you know, this is the third time it's happened, so it's not like I'm complaining over nothing.

The community servers are able to back-up from persistence wipes and they frequently do and the admins are happy to do so, this is an official server we are talking about - it's a 5 min fix to restore to an earlier version. So why is no one willing to do the same for an OFFICIAL server?

I'm hoping that someone will see this and push through a restore request.

Thanks.