Sign in to follow this  
Jeeby

Possible texture issue

So I'm running a 2080TI OC'd by +300 and an i7 8700K OC'd to 5.3 so I doubt this is a hardware issue, but at night I noticed there was an RBG issue in the textures, everything but the sky has an RBG static to it. I changed every setting in the game to the lowest and highest to see if it would affect anything, but nothing helps. I don't see anyone else having the same issue I am when I look at players on Twitch during night time, seems they don't have this static effect.

These forums don't seem to let me post an imgur link so I can't show you guys what I'm looking at, just hoping someone else had this issue and found a possible fix.

3 hours ago, Jeeby said:

So I'm running a 2080TI OC'd by +300 and an i7 8700K OC'd to 5.3 so I doubt this is a hardware issue, but at night I noticed there was an RBG issue in the textures, everything but the sky has an RBG static to it. I changed every setting in the game to the lowest and highest to see if it would affect anything, but nothing helps. I don't see anyone else having the same issue I am when I look at players on Twitch during night time, seems they don't have this static effect.

These forums don't seem to let me post an imgur link so I can't show you guys what I'm looking at, just hoping someone else had this issue and found a possible fix.

Can you upload video to youtube and link here? You can use shadowplay to record.

Edited by bersauron