LoG Steppenwolf

Just saved 2 survivors on the rooftop of the firestation at Elektro

So i was sitting on the hill in the north off cherno, waiting for one of my friend to meet me there,when i saw 2 survivors running from the city to the firestation in the north. One of them calles Mr.Nice and the otherone i forgot.

They were nearly unarmed (one had a hatchet) so i didn´t saw them as a threat to me. So i decided to just keep an eye on them.

They walked into the building and shortly after that i saw 2 surviors in the tower, both armed with hatchets. But their names had changed. These guys were named Sergej and Orto.

That´s where i realiszed, that this will be intersting. The 2 in the tower found an AK. During that the first 2 climed on the roof.

Then the guys with an AK stepped from the tower to the roof and saw the 2 unarmed guys, who directly jumped to the grounded and feared for the worst.

And they feared right. The on without an AK(Sergej) startet to attack the 2 survivors.

Well i thougt that this was very unpolite and enforced my opinion with a shot of my CZ to the back of Sergej. He looked quite surprised and fell to the ground, unconsious and bleeding. His buddy was nearly as much suprised as him and wasn´t the fastest. He shot at the 2 survivors.

I mean he kind of asked for it didn´t he?

So another shot,this time for Orto. He seemed to have a bit more blood left and started to run away after getting shot.

Now Sergej was waking up. But after 2 more shoots of my CZ he most likely will nerver again wake up anywhere. During that one of the surviovrs was also unconsious due the bloodlose.

Orto had obiously no idea where i was shooting from, so he climbed down to the lower roof and tried to bandage himself. Since he still had an AK, I wanted to make sure that he wasn´t causing any trouble and finished him with one shoot to the chest.

The unharmed survivor (Mr.Nice) was now really scared. His friend nearly killed with an hatchet and the two attakers were shoot from nowhere. He waited behind some metal thing, because he realised the general direction of the shoots.

After 1 minute and the death of his friend he finally came out and looted the dead players, still watching out.

He then walked away with an AK and many supplies.

I guess i made a survior very happy today, and pissed of some bandits. :-D

PS: feel free to rate my english :-)

hmm This sounds like something I did today, There was this guy named administrator and He was looting a body and then I shot him because he was going to axe me when A couple of shots hit me from behind. AND I DIED with my alice pack, ak and tons of food. I guess I deserved it. Was that you who shot me? ha

Nope wasn´t you.

the two unarmed survivior didn´t loot anything, they just were shitting their pants :-D

And the guys I shot had only the small Coyote backpack.

Can someone help me?

i need morphine near the first dear stand north of Kamenko.

I will try to compensate your efforts somehow.

Please contact me via PM. Details about Skype or TS.

My name ingame is Sergej but I dont recall this situation :D Probably not me