IbziDK

verifySignatures = 2 not working

I'm trying to set up a modded server, and want players to download the mods to be able to join the servers.

I have DZSALModServer installed, but the mods are not showing up nor do they force install in the launcher. I read somewhere, that this program doesn't work with batch start file?? (anyone who can confirm that?)

verifySignatures = 2 not working, when joining via steam, you can join without the needed mods.

Tried equalModRequired = 1 but then nobody can join.. bad version. server rejected connection (even tried renaming the server mods, to the client steam versions - didn't help)

So for now I'm completely lost.

How can I get the server to reject clients without the right mods, and the launcher (or another way) to force download the needed mods from the server.

TIA

I had the same issue even though verifysignature = 2 and equalmodrequired = 1.

For me, what was imprtant  is which mod the server load first.

For example my batch file was

"-mod=@Increased_Lumens;@Trader"

but this one didn't worked (showed bad version), so I changed to

"-mod=@Trader;@Increased_Lumens"

this one worked so well.

try to change your -mod= line order

Edited by Lucas Films
  • Thanks 1

I use both of those parameters and they work fine. You can't join via Steam without the mods set up and the mods download when using DZSALauncher. Maybe it's the mods you're trying to load. If they aren't signed properly by the author, you'll be kicked. Try one mod at a time and see what happens.

• Thanks 1