Sign in to follow this  
SilentFisher

Hacked Attack Helicopter on Dallas 69

On Dallas 69, the person I was grouped with and I were both instantly killed in an explosion (specifically at the Market in Zelenogorsk) that collapsed the entire building. Right before the explosion, all we could hear was a helicopter closing in, followed by the rocket firing. The Huey seems to be the only helicopter allowed (please correct me if I'm wrong), and only has two side-mounted machine guns. So the helicopter that did kill us and collapsed the building had to have been hacked in.

My player name was SilentFisher, and my friend's was Mad Cow.

Silent any idea what the name is, I'm the admin of Dallas 69, and weve been having a lot of hacking/spawning going on right now... trying to find out how to get rid of all this

Silent any idea what the name is' date=' I'm the admin of Dallas 69, and weve been having a lot of hacking/spawning going on right now... trying to find out how to get rid of all this

[/quote']Sorry, we really had no clue what hit us in the first place. :/ We had no time to check outside before they killed us. And wouldn't BattlEye have records of kills and things spawned in?

Not that I know of, they should... But anyways I hope they start doing crap! cuz this is starting to be horrible.

I can confirm that there was a heli on the server, and it was no Huey because I could clearly see rocket pods on both sides, tho because I was running for my life could not positively identify what kind it was.

Yea, the server didn't have vehicles enabled yesterday, it was clearly hacked...