karl1206

DayZ Servers

So since the 1.0 release, I have really been enjoying DayZ again like the early days. I find the adventures fun and exploring, hunting and being a survivor is once again possible.

So that leads me to my issue which for the first time has nothing to do with gameplay. After the free weekend is over it is impossible to find a server which is daytime, low pop and has a decent ping. I live in Europe and it seems to just be impossible. I find a server which says it is daytime and low population in the server browser but when joining it I get put in a ridiculously long queue to a server which then turns out to be night time anyways. I don't mind night time but I would also like to play in the daytime, and at least have the option. The server browser seems to be completely messed up but it seems a big issue is also just the lack of servers. There are more experimental servers than there are stable branch and the stable branch ones are either American(with high ping) or have a 51 player queue. yes 51, just see the picture below.

https://gyazo.com/3c76d6af3c6414952d2eb269ebd503b5

So in conclusion, DayZ is lovely and I haven't had so much fun playing a game in a long time but you are throwing away any chance of becoming big and recognized again due to the lack of servers in Europe. I really want to see this game thrive but all you are doing with this seemingly simple issue is scaring away new or returning players. This is the one opportunity you have to get people to try the game again but they will not see all your hard work because they are obstructed from even playing the game. Such a shame.

1) Agree, I dont undestand what develepers are doing. For example, I cant find any servers, It was OK few hours ago. 

2) If you login to daytime, its take around 1 hour then you kicked out for some error. 

I have the same issue and I live in North America. Thought I don't mind medium pop servers ;). High pop is just too laggy, sadly.