Doska.V.5

Problems with starting the game

(this is for a group member)

he able to launch and play the game before the 1.0 update, trying today has the game crash after showing the dayz logo, found in the crash logs 
20:13:13 !!! File "dz\Worlds\ChernarusPlus\data\scenes\intro.ChernarusPlus\init.c" does not exist...
that line, any assistance will be helpful
the one thing that comes to mind is that the game either cant find or doesnt have the scene file to load

~Doska

_EDIT_ Not owning the game and currently downloading it now because of the free weekend means i cant yet use what i download to help them out

Edited by Doska.V.5
_EDIT_

I have the same proper.. I've owned the game since it came on steam and since the 1.0 update i cannot load the game. I've even installed twice again today with the same effect.. Gets to the first logo/splash screen and just crashes

Yeah I can't play neither. Bought a new graphics card, ram and was super excited but everytime I click Play my windows 10 restarts..

@PsyStormZ Not good is it.. A weekend wasted not being able to play :(.. Last few days we sorted a server ready for the weekend because of work, can't get much play time in the week.. That's gone out the window.. Sucks buying stuff then not being able to even boot the game.. I feel your pain man... Odd how some people are getting it and other's ain't and able to play

• Sad 1

Same problem here. I start my server and when I join it crashes the server. 

This is getting to be ridiculous...

After deleting the data and players folder under mpmissons/dayzOffline.chernarusplus/storage_1    I can now join my server without it crashing.

Edited by mobhit