Sign in to follow this  
super pretendo

When you spawn, surviving against zombies consists of abort spamming

I think spawning weaponless is a good idea, but the comically low spawn rate of weapons is nothing short of ludicrous. Especially since zombies have super senses

Sorry but that's just not true. You won't find any good sidearm except a hatchet, true, but once you find a hatchet you're supposed to head north for good gear.. I mean, really, 7% chance for any Shotgun / Enfield (In barns or factory-like buildings that is) is good enough. If you can't even be bothered to be patient and feel like running through the middle of Cherno just to get to a possible loot location faster ,this may not be the game for you.

respawn untill you hit either cherno or elektro, leg it for pillage, if phat loot, cool story bro, if not, pull a train on someone camping the hills nearby.

respawn untill you hit either cherno or elektro' date=' leg it for pillage, if phat loot, cool story bro, if not, pull a train on someone camping the hills nearby.

[/quote']

Worst. Advice. Ever.

Zombies? Super senses? I can go all day and not have a single one spot me :S Just crawl. If you really want a gun so badly then go to a military camp as soon as you spawn... otherwise just get a hatchet, they're literally everywhere.