ambister (DayZ)

Inventory bug, please HELP.

Date/Time: 4.7.2012 10:49 pm

What happened: After trying to use a bandage on my self by right clicking on the icon, and the little menu that pops up goes behind the item and i am unable to click it. It is avalible for a second tho, so i need to spam left and right mouse click to be able to use it. So with items that have 2 options i can't use the other one(such as clicking Remove from toolbox on the axe).

Where you were:In a barn, next to a axe, bleeding. But it happens everywhere.

What you were doing: Trying to equip an axe.

*Current installed version:v1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on:German, French servers, happens on every single one tho.

*Your system specs:SSD hard disk, 4gb RAM, 512 graphics card

*Timeline of events before/after error:Allways.

If it is unclear i could upload a photo. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY ASSISTANCE

reinstall the game, its a clientside only bug

Is this a confirmed bug and a re-install is required? I've had the same problem from day one, it's unbelievably annoying to bleed out and not be able to bandage. You can't harvest wood, light a fire, etc.

It doesn't matter where the inventory screen is, all item menu's pop underneath the inventory and are non-selectable. Would like to avoid a complete re-install for a small client side graphics glitch. Only way to select a menu is to have the item far right so the action button comes off the inventory screen.

I'm running-

3.1ghz AMD quad core

8gig DDR3 1600

dual 4870-512mb crossfire

SSD

Win7-64

Are you using the steam version? Did you shift-tab to bring up the overlay? This happens to me, just hit tab once in ur gear menu, it should be fine.

This is the Steam version, but it happens whether or not I bring up the overlay. Tried using Tab, and it has no affect on this bug for me. Any other ideas other than a full re-install?

i had the same probleme you must re-install dayz and instal via six and dont forget the beta patch

Sry for my bad english i m from germany

I know its been a while since the last post but ive seriously had this problem FOR EVER. i cant harvest wood, Use bandages or Use my axe as a weapon