Sign in to follow this  
hiizz0

Instant dead when spawning

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED: Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Latest

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: Six

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible: I got DC'd for no apparent reason while in a parked vehicle. When i logged in i saw the inside of the vehicle, heard the break leg sound and then my character was in the ocean. Dead. My friends who were at the same location confiirmed that there was no corpse nor any sound of flies.

*Your PC specs: C2Quad Q6700, radeon 4870, 4gb ram

*Your Operating System:

W7 x64 Ultimate

I'm fucking mad since i got my first ghillie like an hour earlier, and lost a load of things that is a PITA to gather (toolbelt stuff)

It's an alpha, a lot of people have lost hard earned things in the past few days. The devs have said there aren't any rollbacks at the moment, which is understandable given the increasing size of the playerbase.

I lost an L582, Bizon, M24 and a full kit minus rangefinder yesterday. These things happen, it's a free mod and you're an alpha tester.

Just reporting a bug man, dont want any rollback. Just putting it out there that i got mad.