gazum123

Looking for Mature Players with Skype or Ventrillo

Hello,

Im looking for mature players to join our ventrillo server / skype with a mic and come have fun with me and a few friends. We usually play between 5pm - 12pm GMT-0 and range from the ages of 19-30. If you are intrested in joining to have some fun kicking zombie ass, looting and visiting dangerous citys for that rare loot. Contact me on skype - Gazum123 if you don't have skype my steam is gazum123 and we can talk there.

Cheers

gazum

Might be down for this, will hit you up on Steam. Don't have a Skype account at this point, but could always sign up for one.

could join you...

but 19 limit?

cmon u cant judge people for their maturity with their age.

Not judging by age just if you are mature age don't matter :)

Awesome add my skype or steam we have 4 of us playing at the moment

Hello' date='

Im looking for mature players to join our ventrillo server / skype with a mic and come have fun with me and a few friends. We usually play between 5pm - 12pm GMT-0 and range from the ages of 19-30. If you are intrested in joining to have some fun kicking zombie ass, looting and visiting dangerous citys for that rare loot. Contact me on skype - Gazum123 if you don't have skype my steam is gazum123 and we can talk there.

Cheers

gazum

[/quote']

Hi gazum,

I will be interested (me and probably my friend), can you PM me your ventrilo information? (I have as well a ventrilo server up and running).

CrazyRhino

Hello,

Send me your info and I shall come on yours to have a chat

Cheers