therealunhinged

Deleting Bases

Hello all,

Does anyone know or has anyone come across a way to delete bases off a server? I have had a lot of players come and go from my server and I would like to wipe all the part built bases that are all over the map.

13 minutes ago, therealunhinged said:

Hello all,

Does anyone know or has anyone come across a way to delete bases off a server? I have had a lot of players come and go from my server and I would like to wipe all the part built bases that are all over the map.

I also want to know this + how to restart server should I just off/on?

14 hours ago, therealunhinged said:

Hello all,

delete db in mission file  whipes the server tho i think storage_1 also plays a part

22 hours ago, therealunhinged said:

It would be very difficult for even the most skilled developers on here to help you delete only the partially built bases without deleting all base structures on the server. People would need to have a very strong and in-depth knowledge of SQL databases and the game functions to do that. Hopefully though someone knows! Good luck!

15 hours ago, Fester808 said:

It would be very difficult for even the most skilled developers on here to help you delete only the partially built bases without deleting all base structures on the server. People would need to have a very strong and in-depth knowledge of SQL databases and the game functions to do that. Hopefully though someone knows! Good luck!

the sql light database that exists, is more or less a link table, meaning really only thing that is stored is players UID and if that character is alive

Hb1fYpY.png

it then correlates to the various .bin files for actual placement data and what is being stored.

(I am guesstmating that last part)

PS viewing the bin files in a hex editor is worthless :P

although still haven't bothering trying to convert and mount them yet, although feel like wont be any good results there either.

I am assuming a better way to go about this would be an admin based tool, that directly interacts with the worlds db...

also for anyone wondering whats in the blob part of the sql table is, it appears to be alot of unreadble test, mixed in with gear equiped, and i assume character data.

Edited by Zze
  • Beans 1