Wh1teQueen

For all those who Asked for an Admin Tool

I just released my Admin Tool ,

Its nothing special or perfect i began to write it for myself but since i saw so many requests for an Admin Tool here you go

It has an UI ingame so its Server/Client side no mission file Only PBO MOD

hopefully its helpful

Features and Install Guide Check Github

https://github.com/SchnitzelPommes/DayZ-SA-Tomato

28.11.2018 23:30

Updated fixed some bugs check out github for changelog

27.11.2018 Today an Update will roll out critical errors gonna be fixed

I need to check why for some ppl it's not working my guess is it does not work via launcher

Some always getting kicked because modified data (need to talk to ppl to see what they are doing wrong and update installation guide

Edited by Wh1teQueen
  • Thanks 1

Doesn't work for me.

- Copied the mod to server route
- loaded the mod in my server start.bat file
- Added steam id to admins.txt
- Added mod to my Dayz Launcher
- Logged in as admin #login [password]

Press M and nothing happens.

Have I missed anything? I'm not running BEC.exe on my LAN server. Would that affect it?

9 minutes ago, Mr Zkaar said:

Doesn't work for me.

- Copied the mod to server route
- loaded the mod in my server start.bat file
- Added steam id to admins.txt
- Added mod to my Dayz Launcher
- Logged in as admin #login [password]

Press M and nothing happens.

Have I missed anything? I'm not running BEC.exe on my LAN server. Would that affect it?

Attention to detail my friend. You must add this to your server AND your client. Set the launch parameters on the server AND the client.

16 hours ago, Wh1teQueen said:

I just released my Admin Tool ,

Its nothing special or perfect i began to write it for myself but since i saw so many requests for an Admin Tool here you go

It has an UI ingame so its Server/Client side no mission file Only PBO MOD

hopefully its helpful

Features and Install Guide Check Github

https://github.com/SchnitzelPommes/DayZ-SA-Tomato

You may say it's nothing special but it's 1000x's better than what we currently have. Got it to work with the greatest of ease, appreciate the product.

10 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

Attention to detail my friend. You must add this to your server AND your client. Set the launch parameters on the server AND the client.

Are you referring to the 'PARAMATERS' section on the dayz launch tool? I've ticked the mods box on basic and located the mod directory. AAll other ticket boxes are not ticket. Any help would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Mr Zkaar said:

Are you referring to the 'PARAMATERS' section on the dayz launch tool? I've ticked the mods box on basic and located the mod directory. AAll other ticket boxes are not ticket. Any help would be appreciated.

http://prntscr.com/lnlpmi

Set Launch Options located here. I launch my client through Steam, haven't used a DayZ launch tool.

Edited by OldManRix

5 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

http://prntscr.com/lnlpmi

Set Launch Options located here.

Doesn't the DayZ launcher tool load the mod? It now has a mods section when you press play and select 'Run DayZ launcher. I've ticked the mod and it says it's loaded. If not, what should I type in the launch options? I've also used other mods on my server and client and they work fine. Just seems this one isn't working.

Edited by Mr Zkaar

2 minutes ago, Mr Zkaar said:

Doesn't the DayZ launcher tool load the mod? It now has a mods section when you press play and select 'Run DayZ launcher. I've ticked the mod and it says it's loaded. If not, what should I type in the launch options?

http://prntscr.com/lnltlc

8 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately it's still not working for me. If it helps, this is my serverstart.bat file. Please also note, that I've tested other mods and they work fine, such as BuildAnywhere. So I know I can load mods fine. 

@echo off
title Dayz Server Test
set PORT=2302
set MOD=DayZ-SA-Tomato
set LOG=true
set CONFIG=serverDZ.cfg
set FREEZE=true
set PROFILE=C:\Users\antho\OneDrive\Desktop\DAYZ Servers\DayZ - Modded

REM Handling input parameters (structuring the process arguments)
IF NOT "%MOD%" == "" (
	set MODLINE=-mod=%MOD%
) ELSE (
	set MODLINE=
)
IF %LOG% == true (
	set LOGLINE=-dologs -adminlog -netlog -scriptDebug=true
	set LOGTITLE=[Logs]
) ELSE (
	set LOGLINE=
	set LOGTITLE=[No Logs]
)
IF %FREEZE% == true (
	set FREEZELINE=-freezecheck
	set FREEZETITLE=[Freeze Check]
) ELSE (
	set FREEZELINE=
	set FREEZETITLE=[No Freeze Check]
)
IF NOT "%PROFILE%" == "" (
	set PROFILELINE=-profiles=%PROFILE%
) ELSE (
	set PROFILELINE=
)

set STARTLINE=DayZServer_x64.exe -config=%CONFIG% -port=%PORT% %PROFILELINE% %LOGLINE% %FREEZELINE% %MODLINE%

echo.      Starting DayZ Server... %LOGTITLE% %FREEZETITLE%
echo.      [DEBUG] %STARTLINE%
START %STARTLINE%

Edited by Mr Zkaar

Just now, Mr Zkaar said:

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately it's still not working for me.

Point me to this launcher, I'll help ya figure it out.

3 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

Point me to this launcher, I'll help ya figure it out.

:) Thank you. I just put my launcher code above on my edit. I've tested other mods, and they work. Just this one that doesn't seem to work. I've stripped the other mods out though for now in my launcher so I can eliminate any issues.

9 minutes ago, Mr Zkaar said:

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately it's still not working for me. If it helps, this is my serverstart.bat file. Please also note, that I've tested other mods and they work fine, such as BuildAnywhere. So I know I can load mods fine. 

@echo off
title Dayz Server Test
set PORT=2302
set MOD=DayZ-SA-Tomato
set LOG=true
set CONFIG=serverDZ.cfg
set FREEZE=true
set PROFILE=C:\Users\antho\OneDrive\Desktop\DAYZ Servers\DayZ - Modded

REM Handling input parameters (structuring the process arguments)
IF NOT "%MOD%" == "" (
	set MODLINE=-mod=%MOD%
) ELSE (
	set MODLINE=
)
IF %LOG% == true (
	set LOGLINE=-dologs -adminlog -netlog -scriptDebug=true
	set LOGTITLE=[Logs]
) ELSE (
	set LOGLINE=
	set LOGTITLE=[No Logs]
)
IF %FREEZE% == true (
	set FREEZELINE=-freezecheck
	set FREEZETITLE=[Freeze Check]
) ELSE (
	set FREEZELINE=
	set FREEZETITLE=[No Freeze Check]
)
IF NOT "%PROFILE%" == "" (
	set PROFILELINE=-profiles=%PROFILE%
) ELSE (
	set PROFILELINE=
)

set STARTLINE=DayZServer_x64.exe -config=%CONFIG% -port=%PORT% %PROFILELINE% %LOGLINE% %FREEZELINE% %MODLINE%

echo.      Starting DayZ Server... %LOGTITLE% %FREEZETITLE%
echo.      [DEBUG] %STARTLINE%
START %STARTLINE%

Roger. I was thinking you were using some alternate DayZ launch program. Just to be clear, you did all the following:

Server Side:
1. Put the DayZ-SA-Tomato folder in your root server directory
2. Put the Key from the mod in your Server's Key folder
3. Added the above to the .bat server launch file
4. Added yourself to the Admin.txt file

Client Side:
1. Put the DayZ-SA-Tomato folder in your GAME CLIENT directory
2. Added the -mod=DayZ-SA-Tomato to your GAME's launch properties as I showed above

24 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

Roger. I was thinking you were using some alternate DayZ launch program. Just to be clear, you did all the following:

Server Side:
1. Put the DayZ-SA-Tomato folder in your root server directory
2. Put the Key from the mod in your Server's Key folder
3. Added the above to the .bat server launch file
4. Added yourself to the Admin.txt file

Client Side:
1. Put the DayZ-SA-Tomato folder in your GAME CLIENT directory
2. Added the -mod=DayZ-SA-Tomato to your GAME's launch properties as I showed above

LAN Server

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes, via my 64 digit Steam ID

Client

1. Yes. It's installed when I subscribe? It's in the !workshop directory.
2. Yes, as you screen grabbed.

I've sent you a private message with a link to the test server files I set up, in case you want to see what I've used.

Edited by Mr Zkaar

It is installed I didn't test it via launcher or workshop folder copy the mod from workshop folder to your dayz client folder or download via github then set launch parameter

Gonna test this later

Edited by Wh1teQueen

Hi,

First of all great to see admin tools with an ingame menu rather than typing via chat.

There are a few issues i came across though, for example when i log on first to the test server i created i have the admin menu, when anyone else joins it does not show them in the player list and never refreshes it, it only shows my name once in the player list, when i click on the map, it shows the players locations but they also have my name on their marker, anyway admin menu works as long as i log in first, however when i logout if their are still players on the server and i log back in i no longer have admin, as it seems to be naming every player the same as me, M no longer does anything, the only way i get it back is by kicking everyone else from the server, then i have admin menu back again, also if i launch the server and at least 1 person joins before me i do not have the admin menu.

The problem seems to be that it is naming  every player by my name, it shows multiples of me on the map, but all but one is actually me, in the player list it only ever shows my name.

If this could be fixed somehow this is an amazing admin tool!!

18 hours ago, Dongleberry said:

Hi,

First of all great to see admin tools with an ingame menu rather than typing via chat.

There are a few issues i came across though, for example when i log on first to the test server i created i have the admin menu, when anyone else joins it does not show them in the player list and never refreshes it, it only shows my name once in the player list, when i click on the map, it shows the players locations but they also have my name on their marker, anyway admin menu works as long as i log in first, however when i logout if their are still players on the server and i log back in i no longer have admin, as it seems to be naming every player the same as me, M no longer does anything, the only way i get it back is by kicking everyone else from the server, then i have admin menu back again, also if i launch the server and at least 1 person joins before me i do not have the admin menu.

The problem seems to be that it is naming  every player by my name, it shows multiples of me on the map, but all but one is actually me, in the player list it only ever shows my name.

If this could be fixed somehow this is an amazing admin tool!!

Thanks

The Playerlist should refresh when reopening the tool now (bug Fixed)

Map Issue also fixed

Login bug (Tool does not open) fixed

hopefully its more usable now

Known Issues at the moment

Teleportation is not working (Player Tab)

Great work!!! i am downloading it and about to try it out now :)

You also asked if anyone had managed to get this working on a 3rd party host? and also it was breaking custom loadouts? i have got mine working just fine with it and i have a 3rd party host :)

Ok so good news, the login/out feature is working, meaning if i log out and back in and there are players in it still works, great stuff.

There are some things that do not work or work randomly for example the N teleport, only worked on first login, the Insert only worked on the first login, the map only seemed to work on the first login, and players were not showing in the list at any point, it still only shows me in the player list, so i was unable to use any of the teleport player to me, or teleport to player functions, the only things that worked on other players was the kill all feature lol, which obviously killed me also :P

Great stuff, the first page works, vehicle, heal self, refill car etc, the spawner works for me too (Haven't done buildings lol) the map worked on the first go, but after logging back in it did not even show me let alone other players on the map.

And also an update to my previous post, this time around it did stop my custom loadouts working :( big shame that, would be handy to have them both working.

Great work though, seriously, easy to use, easy to install and doesn't need to be downloaded by the client (Apart from the Admin)

If you keep working on it i hope the player list can  be improved, has anyone else been able to get it working??