Sign in to follow this  
woodoot90

Suggestion for player vs player

Groups in the form of factions with 8-16 players maximum

Mounting system mini camps.

Fences with large sandbags

mounting a surveillance booth

Stationary machine gun for defense of the entrance of the base

All material must be found to mount the map.

large sandbags transported by truck only

Regions of the map with the option of having territorial control by factions.

These factions are to survive the zombies, food shortages, other factions and bandits.

Please comment, would be a good business to start thinking in this direction.

other than a mounted machine gun, grouping system and survelliance i dont see this being a bad idea. mounted machine guns would be too powerful and requires ALOT of ammo. Survelliance would just be too much, i don't see that being availiable in a post-appocoliptic enviroment and a grouping system should never be implemented. This is a survival game, losing your friends and having to communicate to "group" back up and throw down flares is a huge part of the gameplay. There are no friends in a world like this, friends can turn into enemies simpley over a can of coke

I would say no to factions, if you want a group you will have to make one on your own without help from the game.

To do this I suggest radios to be implemented with different a channel you can make that has a password you put in to join.

Anyone who has a radio and is in the channel will be able to talk to each other as well as see their dots on a map if you have one, but you will not know who's dot is who unless you talk to them first to locate where they are.

As for base building I can not say much as I do not know the limit of what Dayz could do on regards of that, but if they were able to.

You should be able to get one of the 2 big trucks to a military area that spawns more zombies then usual but hold supply points of basic building material to make a base, but you can only access them after you load you truck with how many of each you wish.

To load up on items should take more then 2 players, to place them down however would take a max of only 2, note these items are new items and not current sandbags, tank traps, or barbed wire.

For territorial dominance, the should be no indication of this anywhere in the game HUD/map , except finding out and scouting areas at a distance.

Edit: Did someone say coke? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYLGQ2S8kkA

The idea is alright' date=' but I don't like barricades (sandbags, fence, etc.) so maybe something else?

[/quote']

The sandbags would be like in PR:ArmA2 - would be interesting to build the structure safehouse.