Sign in to follow this  
JagKannabisSith

A few game issues since new update

Question

Few issues have arrived 

- Game randomly crashes (while opening inventory during the rain)

- Inventory not show (example: Pants, Jacket, Bag won’t show on inventory nor will it show the items with in those cloths) 

- Can’t place netting around tents or make netting cover. I tryed using 1 long stick up to 10 long sticks and nothing. 

- Can’t load into servers. When I can load into a server it puts me back in the same one I left. 

JAG

Edited by JagKannabisSith
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

- Audio files cutting out (waking, rain, zombies, gun shot, environmental sounds)

- Barrels can’t be loaded with stash items

Edited by JagKannabisSith

Game also crashes if you put the BZ shotgun in your equipped slot and try to access it in your inventory 

Update Issues: 1. Cant join low population servers. 2. Buildings taking even longer to not rendering at all. 3. Zombies over 100 feet away becoming agitated when another zombie is killed using melee. 4. Lag when on high population areas or servers. 5. Cant join servers outside of living Region. 6. Too many rain servers. 7. Brass knuckles does no damage to zombies whatsoever. 8. Switching characters. As when you load in the character changes, when you change servers it changes again. Please fix ASAP

Edited by Stacy Teems

On 11/23/2018 at 10:42 AM, JagKannabisSith said:

Few issues have arrived 

- Game randomly crashes (while opening inventory during the rain)

- Inventory not show (example: Pants, Jacket, Bag won’t show on inventory nor will it show the items with in those cloths) 

- Can’t place netting around tents or make netting cover. I tryed using 1 long stick up to 10 long sticks and nothing. 

- Can’t load into servers. When I can load into a server it puts me back in the same one I left. 

The camo for the tents, you dont make them you find the camo netting itself then add it to the tent, by holding A on it then going over to the tent and placing it on the tent

Edited by HoneyBadgers420.

All the the bugs iv encountered so far are

Zombies not making any noise, then attack you, you can walk right up to zombies and they dont notice you sometimes

If your near water and walk away from it you start swimming, atleast i do while im on a street

Trying to drop things just go back to your inventory

If you have more than one mag for a gun it will not let you hold Y to scroll through your quick select items

They added the the fact that guns can be jammed but no way to unjam the gun

I am sure iv encountered more just cant think of anymore.

• Like 1