DrunkenJackel

My controls wont save

Hey, So i have been having this problem since we could change our controls our self with one of the recent updates, my controls simply wont save and i cant stand the default ones. It works till i close the game, and when you have half of your controls different to the default one it takes a good 10 mins each time to change them each time. i have re-downloaded the game last night and no change, my video settings save but not the controls. I love dayz and have played it for over a year now but this is the biggest game killing bug for me(Yeah worse than bullet proof players and zombies) so if anyone has any ideas or info please share

2 hours ago, DrunkenJackel said:

Hey, So i have been having this problem since we could change our controls our self with one of the recent updates, my controls simply wont save and i cant stand the default ones. It works till i close the game, and when you have half of your controls different to the default one it takes a good 10 mins each time to change them each time. i have re-downloaded the game last night and no change, my video settings save but not the controls. I love dayz and have played it for over a year now but this is the biggest game killing bug for me(Yeah worse than bullet proof players and zombies) so if anyone has any ideas or info please share

Pretty sure the changing keybinds you are doing is a prototype of the finished function (NOT FUNCTIONAL CURRENTLY).

I seen it mentioned here in the ‘added’ section and the update after that didn’t mention it so i presume it is still non-functional.

Edited by Fester808