Yung Bob

Stuck in Position 1 in Queue (SOLVED)

EDIT: We figured out how to fix it. If anyone else is having this problem, you need to delete the DayZ folder in C://Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common, the DayZ folder in your Documents, the DayZ folder in %localappdata%, and also the dayzlauncher folder under BohemiaInteractive in %localappdata%. Then you need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

My friend is not able to join any servers. When he tries to join a server, no matter what one, it says that he is in position 1 in the queue, however it never puts him in the server. He has tried leaving and re-joining, re-installing the game, and deleting the dayz folder in documents. Nothing has worked so far and we can not seem to find a solution. If anyone knows how to fix this or has the same problem let me know.

Edited by Yung Bob

On 11/19/2018 at 3:28 PM, Yung Bob said:

My friend is not able to join any servers. When he tries to join a server, no matter what one, it says that he is in position 1 in the queue, however it never puts him in the server. He has tried leaving and re-joining, re-installing the game, and deleting the dayz folder in documents. Nothing has worked so far and we can not seem to find a solution. If anyone knows how to fix this or has the same problem let me know.

I can't say I've had this issue. But perhaps try looking here there is a tool you can use as well as verifying the files. Not sure what the bad configs are that he refers to but perhaps this will help?

Go to Steam>DayZ>Properties>Verify Integrity of game files and check the configs box to delete bad configs. 

Also, has he ever played the game before? Could be a firewall issue.

Edited by Fester808

16 hours ago, Fester808 said:

I can't say I've had this issue. But perhaps try looking here there is a tool you can use as well as verifying the files. Not sure what the bad configs are that he refers to but perhaps this will help?

Go to Steam>DayZ>Properties>Verify Integrity of game files and check the configs box to delete bad configs. 

Also, has he ever played the game before? Could be a firewall issue.

He has tried verifying the game files. I believe that was one of the first things he tried other than leaving, rejoining, and restarting his game. He has played the game before as well and we also checked to see that the game was allowed on public and private networks on the firewall settings. There may, however, be some other setting in the firewall that he may not have checked or something. If you have any ideas other than that let me know. Thank you for replying.

5 hours ago, Yung Bob said:

He has tried verifying the game files. I believe that was one of the first things he tried other than leaving, rejoining, and restarting his game. He has played the game before as well and we also checked to see that the game was allowed on public and private networks on the firewall settings. There may, however, be some other setting in the firewall that he may not have checked or something. If you have any ideas other than that let me know. Thank you for replying.

I noticed you changed the title to SOLVED - care to share how you fixed it to help others in the future?