Sign in to follow this  
Valaden

Spawning in the wilderness with absolutely NO gear left.

Date/Time:

2012/07/04 3:19 PM EST

What happened:

Spawned in the wilderness with nothing left on me

Where you were:

NWAF

What you were doing:

Trying to find a server that works, about as rare as a rangefinder..

*Current installed version:

93965 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on:

Us70?

*Your system specs:

Irrevelent

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Connect to a server, stuck on loading, alt+f4. Rinse and repeat a few times. Finally connect to US 70 to be in the wilderness, completely naked.

• Like 1

This happening to me to but I still have all my stuff. Have you found a way to fix/see what the problem is because I haven't

Date/Time: 7/9/12 1:00 pm EST

What happened: Respawned in the middle of Wilderness with nothing on me at all. Also the area I spawned in was untextured land.

Where you were: Gas Station near Pustoshka

What you were doing: At the gas station with vehicle, got the message no response to server. Then I disconnected and reconnected to the server 5 mins later. Respawned in the Wilderness with nothing on my character at all.

*Current installed version: v1.7.5

*Server(s) you were on: North Carolina 11

*Your system specs: Windows 7 64x, i7 920 2.67ghz, 9 gb rams gtx 580

*Timeline of events before/after error: Loading the van got the no response to server message. Disconnected then reconnected and spawned in the middle of nowhere with not a thing on my character.

*This is the first time I am reporting this bug, however this is about the 10th time this has happened. Normally I haven't had items on my character worth while of posting this bug, however this time I had a lot.

• Like 1

Nach dem starten auf server fehlermeldung und steh in der wildnis karte ist ganz leer was kann ich machen?: @

What happened: I joined a server and I Respawned in the middle of Wilderness with nothing on me at all. 5 x (!)

Where you were: At the mountain between Cherno and Elektro.

What you were doing: Found a camp with some garbage and a dinner bell (lee). I went to the other side of the mountain to oberve the light tower. Changed the server to join my team of retards. Respawned in the Wilderness with nothing on my character at all.

*Current installed version: v1.7.2.5.

*Server(s) you were on: ..DE server, don't know exactly which. Happened on other server and at some mates, too.

It's really frustrating to lose all your stuff (M14 AIM, NV, M4A3 CCO, STANAG SD, etc..) hope Rocket will fix this soon!

greez

What happened.. trying to find a server that works, needle in a hay stack... but anyway I was on US1085, I logged out clean and in the woods. I logged back in and spawned on the coast missing all of my gear, tools, backpack, weapons.

I was originally at the peak of Dobryy when I first logged out.

I'm running the current version.

US1085. I tried switching to another server, but hung up at the load screen for about 10-15 minutes. I closed that game before it loaded in and went back to 1085.

I've been working on this character for over a month, I don't even have a patrol pack or a flashlight now. I'd be better off if it had just killed the guy. I can't even tell you how infuriating this is. Serioulsy tempted to uninstall and walk away from it.

I'd really like it if I could get a equipment reset, I've got the list of everything I had.

• Like 2

This just happened to me. Wound up in Debug Forest (Wilderness). I aborted, came back in Kamenka with absolutely NO GEAR with the exception of my Ghilli suit.

This happened with the new Arma 2 beta patch - 95948. I am resetting our server with 95883 and seeing if that will help.

• Like 2

What happened :

I bought arma 2 today, finished the installation 2 hours ago and then tried to find a server

what happened : i directly spawned in the wilderness

I have the 95948 arma 2 beta patch

Date/Time:

August 17th, 2012

What happened:

Loaded up a server, then it said I was killed. Spawned in debug land, all my gear was stripped off except for my alice pack. Logged out, logged back into the same server, spawned on coast with no gear except my alice pack.

Where you were:

I was in a forest north of elektro, about 30km inland.

What you were doing:

logging in

Current installed version:

v1.7.2.5

beta 95948

Server(s) you were on:

US 1992

Your system specs:

Operating System

- MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

CPU

- AMD A8-3500M APU 1.5ghz/2.4ghz (turbo boost)

- Clocked to 2.2GHz

RAM

- 6.00 GB DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)

Motherboard

- Hewlett-Packard 358D (Socket FS1) 53 °C

Graphics

- Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)

- AMD Radeon™ HD 6620G (HP) 52 °C

- AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M Series (HP)

- CrossFire Disabled

Hard Drives

- 625GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS547564A9E384 SATA Disk Device (SATA)

Optical Drives

- hp BDDVDRW CT30L SATA CdRom Device

Audio

- USB Audio Device

Timeline of events before/after error:

null

Edited by Avagantamos

Has anyone gotten any of their stuff back from this? Just happened to me, and wondering if i should even bother anymore...

I've had this issue over the last few days constantly, I literally can't log in with a primary. i've lost 2 M4s AKs 3-4 Alice packs countless other random items including maps and whatnot. Always with normal log outs no d/cs or anything just I log out and when I log back in I'm 20-30m from where i logged out with no primary backpack or sidearm. Always on home server of US 39 New York.

This has happened to me also twice in 3 days....

Date/Time:

August 17th, 2012 & August 19th

What happened:

Loaded up a server, then it said I was killed. Spawned in debug land, all my gear was stripped off inlcuding no pack. Logged out, logged back into the same server, spawned on coast with no gear including no pack.

Where you were:

I was in a forest north of elektro, about 30km inland.

What you were doing:

logging in

Current installed version:

v1.7.2.5

beta 96016

Server: US1584

why isn't there a response yet? :( my friends and i stopped playing for a week already because of this. this i way worse than the usual bug because it makes it essentially nonsensical to run around and look for gear because you will lose it the next time you login anyway. and there is no way around it.

This has happend to me over the last 2 days or so.

- Put on ghillie suit, lost all stats (log out to try and fix it)

- Login, tents are empty and vehicles are gone

- Login, tents are gone

- Login, spawn in debug area with nothing but a back pack

I blame the goats...

Spawned in today in the forest near zelenogorsk. after setup complete it said i was dead and was on the 5 second countdown. after that ran out i immediately re-spawned in kemenka with nothing but my ghillie suit. i didn't have to choose gender and didn't see any of the usual re-spawn screens. I didn't even re-spawn with full food and water. lost m14 aim, M107, 5 mags for both, every tool in the game, rangefinder, nvg's, coyote backpack, m9 with 4 mags, and lots of food and supplies.

Fuck this game....

Same problem here, spawned in the forest west of Zelenogorsk, all my gear is intact though. THis is gonna be a VERY long crawl back to Cherno..

Before i was in Brezino with a broken leg en route to a hospital.

Player Name: Jordan-

This is so annoying. Seriously gotta be fixed in next patch along with the graphical glitches AND the non-saving tents and vehicles or I'm done with the game. I wonder if Rocket realizes that if he loses his player base in DayZ, that he is disilusioning his potential player base for the stand alone game. If this game isn't fixed, I probably won't buy the stand alone.

On one server I'm in Kabanino. I log out, and when I log in to another server all of my gear is gone... including the backpack.

• Like 2

Date/Time:

18.09.2012 gmt+1 22:14

What happened:

Spawned in the wilderness with nothing left on me apart from my backpack Coyote (with nothing inside instead of a as50 an medical stuff)

Where you were:

Shakhovka

What you were doing:

Logging in

96895/96(latest) 1.7.2.6.(latest)

*Server(s) you were on:

DE 2458

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Haven´t played 2 weeks ago

ps; Server was uptodate

those bugs really sucks

Date: 9/24/2012

Time: 3:30 GMT-4

What happened: Spawned in, server told me I was killed, went to debug wilderness (no trees, unrendered textures etc.) Spawned in at the shore, still wearing my ghillie, no pack, no items. I'm really sad now, lost all of my weapons, this bug is pretty gamebreaking.

Where were you: Klin

What were you doing: Logging in

Current installed version: 96895/96(latest) 1.7.2.6.(latest)

Server: US 434

Timeline of events before/after error: Played the night before.

This bug is really annoying, to lose ALL of my gear, on my character nearing 400 Zed kills, and 9 bandit kills, with tons of hours invested, I'm just sad, PO'ed, and fed up right now.

Just logged in to find i have nothing left. All my gear gone. I do have my guille though so i should be thankful.

I also spawned at the beach in Otmel and i was way up at the NW airfield roughly. Lost all my goodies, NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, Map, Compass Etc...DMR, M16a4 ACOG. Fucking pissed right now. 14 days... Great.

it happened to me with several versions, sometimes i respawned in my original position with my gear, sometimes i respawned with stuff on the coast, all the others i respawned on the coast without anything..i think it's due to a lag problem/ping too high when connecting. i found interesting scravenging again from zero also starving or with low blood with an old char though..

Date/Time:

10/2/12

What happened:

i spawned in the wilderness with none of my gear and saw dead bodies all over the place

Where you were:

near otmel

What you were doing:

waiting for my friend to show up

*Server(s) you were on:

us 737

*Timeline of events before/after error

i joined the server about 10 seconds later i spawned with no gear in a field with boidies evrywhere