Sign in to follow this  
Lordy lord

Actual Folding Stocks

I propose that the folding stocks on the UMP, MP5-K, AKM, and various other guns be actually foldable and when folded take up less inventory space. I would also propose that when the stocks are folded there be a penalty to accuracy and perhaps controllability. Also removing the stocks should take less inventory space as well on top of decreasing weight. I believe that this would greatly enhance the playing experience by adding pros and cons to having folding stocks, for instance,  you may have a rifle in your back pack hot keyed but to save space the stock was folded and so in the heat of combat you may have to rely on something else for long range or just take cover for a moment while you unfold the stock. When it comes to SMGs removing the stock altogether to save space would be a nice touch for players who decided to use their sub guns as close quarters or indoor weapons.

I searched for this topic and couldn't find it, if it already exists my bad, I couldn't find it. Also I have a suspicion that these features or some variation of them are already in the works if that is so then wonderful, but don't hate me for suggesting anyway.