Sign in to follow this  
ofp2

Binarise now taking hours rather than minutes 

Binarise now taking hours rather than minutes  in latest iteration  (started 2 iterations ago)

When Packing a terrain the Binarise exe is now taking an average of 1.5 hours  in comparison to 15 minutes previously , i recall this happened in the Arma3  version of the tools  , could we get a fix or  reversion please ? 

CHeers

45 minutes ago, ofp2 said:

Binarise now taking hours rather than minutes  in latest iteration  (started 2 iterations ago)

When Packing a terrain the Binarise exe is now taking an average of 1.5 hours  in comparison to 15 minutes previously , i recall this happened in the Arma3  version of the tools  , could we get a fix or  reversion please ? 

CHeers

The amount of bs I had to go through trying to fix Jackson County for example and re-binarizing it was stupid

I hear ya  ,  its not so bad when the terrain is done and you can seperate the config  and make chanegs there without rebinarising the WRP , but this new problem is a mirror of Arma 3  tool development  , right after the  Binmake ruiles where changed , Binarise exe  no longer can read its own files  like p3d etc   ,  clutter has gone and  well  1.5 hours  per  Packing .