RobotAleon

Stuck on Loading

Really annoyed with topics such as "I've got Bad LAG"

"Too many zombies" When theyre is a hell of a lot of people suffering from the "Loading" Screen O'doom . I've had this issue for 3 days now.

For people unaware of the problem:

Once started Day Z on any server the game gets suck at the on "Loading" and refuses to budge.

Game has worked perfectly well for over 2 weeks now. Until 3 days ago.

I understand this game is free and I'm not entitled to anything but ANY help or advice would be greatly apreiciated.

Best Leon

my friend is having the same problem. Have tried reinstalling everything with no luck.

So I've been playing all day and about 2 hours ago, I started getting stuck on "Loading" or "Waiting to create character" or "Receiving". I played around with different approaches on getting back in. What I did was join a multiplayer game in one of the Arma 2 servers. After logging into a game, I disconnected and joined the DayZ servers, and it seems to be working for me.

Just keeping going through servers, I have been having the same problem but I got into one that finally let me in, so just keep trying

Maybe try loading the latest OA Beta?

It's up to 94444. Couldn't get onto US88 this morning - got stuck at receiving data - but installed latest beta and suddenly I could get onto it.

After attempting painfully 10 severs, I managed to get onto one.

Got to keep trying and hope this gets patched like now.

Same problem

game works fine until yesterday

tryed everything (reinstall,beta patch,battleeye,dayz,) but nothing...

and from now on "You were kicked from the Server" instantly after joining any Dayz Server...

im out of ideas

*sry for my bad english

greetz

Solved with this:

1. Get Arma II Beta patch from http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

2. Open zip file and run the .exe to install the new patch.

3. Browse to /Program Files(x87)/Steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/ and RENAME the existing arma2oa.exe.

4. Go to the /arma 2 operation arrowhead/expansion/beta and copy the arma2oa.exe, then paste it into your /arma 2 operation arrowhead directory.

5. Launch steam, and click properties under Arma II: Operation Arrowhead. Choose Set Launch Options, and enter this: -beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ;ca

6. Run Arma II: Operation Arrowhead from steam once, and then use 6 launcher.

And that's it. I was able to get it to work using those. If this doesn't work, try clearing the caches for Arma II and Arma II: OA.

Best of luck guys!