Atnas666

Admin tools

On 15.11.2018 at 2:21 AM, Fester808 said:

I am aware of this issue and so is the author, not sure if this is the script or the itemNames - haven't played around with other variants.

Try /spg CanisterGasolineFull or /spg canistergasoline and /spg SodaCan_PipsiFull ?

Otherwise can try /spg land_misc_well_pump_blue that will hopefully spawn a water well then can drink from that. Also try /spg Land_FuelStation_Feed that will hopefully spawn a fuel pump - then would obviously need a jerry can to fill /spg CanisterGasoline 

The two 'buildings' (water well and fuel station) would not be persistent and disappear after restart) Let me know if that works - have not tested

go to admins.txt and enter an 64ID on each line - do not have any spaces after each ID (see example below). Note only one admin can use the chat based commands at once. You would need to #logoff , then they would need to #logon Password for them to get permissions.

Unfortunately this is unavoidable at this stage. I believe the author is developing a client side modification for his next iteration which will be released in the Workshop - hopefully this will be configured in a way to prevent these functions sent as a global message

Not spawning full cans,I have not tested well or water pump yet

3 hours ago, MacAgony said:

Not spawning full cans,I have not tested well or water pump yet

/spg canteen works for water - it spawns full. The water well and fuel pump work, it’s just these items spawn lower than ground level so maybe run the command on a rock or fence but kinda hacky way to solve an simple issue. For food I haven’t tested all the items (fruit, vegetables, all cans etc) but spawning animals work, then just kill them, gut them and cook them...or eat them raw /spg Animal_BosTaurus_Brown

Goodluck 

Edited by Fester808

21 minutes ago, Fester808 said:

/spg canteen works for water - it spawns full. The water well and fuel pump work, it’s just these items spawn lower than ground level so maybe run the command on a rock or fence but kinda hacky way to solve an simple issue. For food I haven’t tested all the items (fruit, vegetables, all cans etc) but spawning animals work, then just kill them, guy them and cook them...or eat them raw /spg Animal_BosTaurus_Brown

Goodluck 

/spg spawns full canteen and soda cans. /spi spawns empty

• Thanks 1

I cant get safe zone working.I set coordinates in file and set safe zone true.Still noting.

6 hours ago, MacAgony said:

I cant get safe zone working.I set coordinates in file and set safe zone true.Still noting.

Can I see a snippet of the code you entered for the coordinates? Also what distance have you set to bubble around your coordinates? 

If you teleport inside the safezone I don’t think you get the ‘YOU HAVE ENTERED THE SAFEZONE’ (or whatever it says) message. You need to walk naturally into the ‘bubble’ you set. 

11 hours ago, Fester808 said:

Can I see a snippet of the code you entered for the coordinates? Also what distance have you set to bubble around your coordinates? 

If you teleport inside the safezone I don’t think you get the ‘YOU HAVE ENTERED THE SAFEZONE’ (or whatever it says) message. You need to walk naturally into the ‘bubble’ you set. 

class SafeZone extends ModuleManager
{
    vector SAFEZONE_LOACTION = "7500 0 7500"; //Map coords (position of the safe zone)
    float  SAFEZONE_RADIUS   = 500; //In meter
    string ENTRY_MESSAGE     = "Welcome to The SafeZone! Godmode ENABLED!";
    string EXIT_MESSAGE      = "You Have Left The SafeZone! Godmode DISABLED!";

I chance the coordinates to:

vector SAFEZONE_LOACTION = "7468 0 3111"; //Map coords (position of the safe zone)
    float  SAFEZONE_RADIUS   = 500; //In meter
    string ENTRY_MESSAGE     = "Welcome to The SafeZone! Godmode ENABLED!";
    string EXIT_MESSAGE      = "You Have Left The SafeZone! Godmode DISABLED!";
The coordinates not stay in file,it chages back to that default as soon as I start server.

It works if I go that 7500 0 7500 with teleport.But new values wont stay on file.

Edited by MacAgony
Tested if it works

1 hour ago, MacAgony said:

The coordinates not stay in file,it chages back to that default as soon as I start server.

It works if I go that 7500 0 7500 with teleport.But new values wont stay on file.

Strange. No one else has been reporting this issue (on here and in the issues section of his GitHub). Are you certain you are making the changes to the SafeZoneFunctions.c whilst the server is stopped?

Try this.

1. Stop your server. 

2. Run a backup.

4. Navigate into your server files mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/Modules/SafeZone/SafeZoneFunctions.c then delete the SafeZoneFunctions.c file.

3. Navigate to the SafeZoneFunctions.c file on his zip file/folder you downloaded from his GitHub. 

4. Make the changes to coordinates using your desired file editor. Save the file. Close the editor. Reopen the file and ensure your changes have saved. 

5. Upload the edited file to your server via FTP or usual method of transfer. 

6. Start your server. And begin walking from more than 500m away from the set location. 

Let me know how it goes!

Edited by Fester808

1 minute ago, Fester808 said:

Strange. No one else has been reporting this issue (on here and in the issues section of his GitHub). Are you certain you are making the changes to the SafeZoneFunctions.c whilst the server is stopped?

Try this.

1. Stop your server. 

2. Run a backup.

4. Navigate into your server files mpmissions/DayZSurvival.chernarusplus/ScriptedMods/Modules/SafeZone/SafeZoneFunctions.c then delete the SafeZoneFunctions.c file.

3. Navigate to the SafeZoneFunctions.c file on his zip file/folder you downloaded from his GitHub. 

4. Make the changes to coordinates using your desired file editor. Save the file. Close the editor. Reopen the file and ensure your changes have saved. 

5. Upload the edited file to your server via FTP or usual method of transfer. 

6. Start your server. And begin walking from more than 500m away from the set location. 

Let me know how it goes!

I have Vilayer server and I have downloaded file,change values,delete old from server and uploaded new.Everything seems ok,but when I start server file will return as original.It works if I set safezone on and teleport me in 7500 0 7500 which is default.It is not working with custom values.I also updated server files and vanilla mod(i have button in control panel) still same thing.Values come back to default after start.Also commands /godmode or /spawnarmed not working.

I have Vilayer server and I have downloaded file,change values,delete old from server and uploaded new.Everything seems ok,but when I start server file will return as original.It works if I set safezone on and teleport me in 7500 0 7500 which is default.It is not working with custom values.I also updated server files and vanilla mod(i have button in control panel) still same thing.Values come back to default after start.

Sounds like it has something to do with Vilayer. Did you install DaOne mission via an automatic install on your game panel? If you click update mod (DaOne mod) in game panel it will revert all changes to default (75000 0 75000 etc.). 

Two options.

Option 1 - Uninstall the mod via automatic install on game panel then install manually without Vilayer auto-install. 

Option 2 - explain this to Vilayer (open a ticket) and ask them why this is happening. Everyone else (including me) is not having the issue with the SafeZone. 

Also commands /godmode or /spawnarmed not working.

Are all commands broken now or just  /godmode and /spawnarmed? Because you had other commands working a few days ago (see below).

On 20/11/2018 at 9:25 PM, MacAgony said:

/spg spawns full canteen and soda cans. /spi spawns empty

those two arent working not tested all others but /spg,spi and teleport works.Also spawncar works,I open ticket to Vilayer.This is not so big thing that I want to reinstall everything.

4 hours ago, Fester808 said:

Sounds like it has something to do with Vilayer. Did you install DaOne mission via an automatic install on your game panel? If you click update mod (DaOne mod) in game panel it will revert all changes to default (75000 0 75000 etc.). 

Two options.

Option 1 - Uninstall the mod via automatic install on game panel then install manually without Vilayer auto-install. 

Option 2 - explain this to Vilayer (open a ticket) and ask them why this is happening. Everyone else (including me) is not having the issue with the SafeZone. 

Are all commands broken now or just  /godmode and /spawnarmed? Because you had other commands working a few days ago (see below).

Now it works,Vilayer have mission in two folders,I change wrong one(it is backup folder)

I have used Zomberry Admin Tools, Community Online Tools and VPP Admin Tools and if they don't work it's probably a server permissions issue. My issue is every one of them is missing features the other has in a way you would have to run two of them at the same time to touch all bases. Zomberry has no ESP, V++ has no freecam and Community Online Tools has no invisibility.

• Thanks 1