purepassion

BE1 - Global Kill cheater/hacker

Hello.

I am passionately playing Day Z since quite some time now and was lucky to find a small group of awesome friends to play with. We played for a long time together and went through awesome stories to tell. Day Z has been an awesome experience and even moreso when we found our first helicopter and had basically all the stuff one can ask for including the L85, FN FAL ANPV S4 etc etc, it was a real joy.

But today, actually just a few minutes back, we decided to play and join again.

It was BE1.

As soon as I joined, I was dead.

It took about 3 seconds and I just insta-died. There were no sonic cracks or anything that would hint at a "natural" cause.

As soon as my friend "Wanhamies" joined a few meters away from where I have been, the same thing happened to him.

About 3 seconds and he insta-died in the same way.

Additionally, the massive kill feed revealed that there was someone hacking. In rapid succession, kill feeds of 3 people at the same time where flashing across the screen.

In short:

What: Global insta-killing

Where: BE1

When: about 18:20 CET

To Whom: "Merlin" "Wanhamies"

Proof: In the attachments, there are some examples of the kill feeds with 3 people in a row.

post-74043-0-54386700-1344483237_thumb.j

I hope this information might help to solve this really sad situation and perhaps there is a way you can help us with these unfair inconveniences.

With kind regards,

PurePassion aka Merlin

Really annoying this stuff happens. Hopefully the hackers get banned.

Thanks for making this thread Merl, back to rebuilding. :)