Sign in to follow this  
diazath

NO ZOMBIES

WTF is that i am on a server with more than 500 fucking zombies and not a single one is at Stary Sobor this sucks i though i am playing a zombie game.

:@:@:@:@:@:@

WTF is that i am on a server with more than 500 fucking zombies and not a single one is at Stary Sobor this sucks i though i am playing a zombie game.

:@:@:@:@:@:@

So you're complainging you got off easy in stary? What. Running for loot before the zombies spawn not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA? Shit bro, calm down. If no one was at the town before you got there, no zombies will be present. Sometimes it takes a couple minutes before they spawn, loot aswell. Espically if you were server hopping.

Nope i was in Novy sobor and just went to stary and there was not a freaking zombie this sucks xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WANT FUCKING ZOMBIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be 12, new, or both. I'm guessing both. Go play on another server, maybe that one's broke. Not to mention the fact that zeds are barely an annoyance to anyone other than a fresh spawn. Also, if you're looking for a resolution to your TECHNICAL issue, you aren't gonna get far, as you've provided no other info than "omg zombies arent here!"

I think it was a server error because i just spawned in novy sobor after someone killed me.

But hey i dont care about it this is just a troll thread TROLOLOLO

And yea but i still dont like it that there are only zombies in the city's and town's thats kinda boring xD

they should be everywhere :D