Sign in to follow this  
Clockwork88

How to start 2 servers ?

Hey Guys,

I have a little bit trouble to setup 2 servers...i can start but nobody can join or see the second server on the list.

• another folder
  • another path
  • another port 2603 or 2302

i dont know what i can do,i try so many solutions...

i believe if you have one server listening on port 2302 and port forward are 2302-2307 then the second need to be on 2402 You would also have port forward 2402-2407  in router and firewall.  I think in the DayZServer.cfg they were something related to instance id. Not sure if this can help you. I'm not home so i can't test anything right now. Also when you start your server, Look at the console, the first few line will tell you what port are used. 

Edited by XxFri3ndlyxX
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

i believe if you have one server listening on port 2302 and port forward are 2302-2307 then the second need to be on 2402 You would also have port forward 2402-2407  in router and firewall.  I think in the DayZServer.cfg they were something related to instance id. Not sure if this can help you. I'm not home so i can't test anything right now. Also when you start your server, Look at the console, the first few line will tell you what port are used. 

also forward 27015 to one server, 27016 to the other if they are separate machines on the internal network, or forward both ports (and no harm in adding 27017 and 27018 too) to the system running the server applications

Thanks for the answers....the solution was stupid as fuck

2303 -> 27016

2302-> 27017

I config only the ports in the .bat´s....without foward settings....no extra settings...

I only turn the windows firewall off.....only this not more!.

3 minutes ago, Clockwork88 said:

Thanks for the answers....the solution was stupid as fuck

2303 -> 27016

2302-> 27017

I config only the ports in the .bat´s....without foward settings....no extra settings...

I only turn the windows firewall off.....only this not more!.

I would not recommend you let your windows firewall off. Your asking for trouble.

4 minutes ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

I would not recommend you let your windows firewall off. Your asking for trouble.

of course not....

i open the logs...funny.... " we block the connection but we cant inform the user"..

700$ software,what a joke... i waste 4-5 Hours for this...

Thanks guys.

Im running a few servers possibly more in time to come all I did was add extra folder with extra name add to the name of the exe name,  bec name, bat file name and edit files accordingly ports etc.. then I just opened game ports and extra query ports for steam in my router and all show in server browser list. You can do this as many time as you want, well as much as your hardware can allow for a smooth game play anyway, not a problem in my case, 40 cores (4x 10core CPU's), 128gb ddr3 ram, 1200gb storage drives, 10gBe network cards fiber optic etc.. you get the point, 5K worth of hardware maybe more. Time consuming part is updating each server manually when a server update gets released XD! As no steam cmd login anon is available yet for DayZ Server to update them easier.