AidenDark

BTR-60

Required:

* Server this happened on

- US150

* Time that it happened including your timezone

- 533 pm GMT +1 Germany

* What happened during the incident.

- Was moving around the NWAF when I noticed a vehicle driving from the air control tower towards the northern end of the air field. I was in between the two northern hangers so I lay down so as not to be seen and scrolled over the vehicle with my DMR scope to see what it was exactly and was very surprised when it turned out to be a BTR-60. The player driving it was named HUNTER (all caps) and it drove out towards the buildings at the northern end of the airfield before stopping for a short time then resumed driving till I lost sight of it.

- Was not running fraps and the time and was a bit stupified so didn't think of snapping a screen shot.

All that is confirmed... US150, and actually when I got there someone else was driving the BTR Bigxl2012, then HUNTER came up from tower and wanted to get in but I guess he was unable, so the Bigxl guy got out, and HUNTER got in and ran him over. He then proceeded to maulch about 150 zombies by driving like a madman until he took off in a northernly direction. as Aidien said.

Turned on fraps later after the vehicle switch, so only got proof of HUNTER driving it.

Got more screenshots if needed, and as you can see in the screenshot a zombie is charging the BTR while Bigxl is lying just to the left of the zombie...