Dreadlock

Heart beat please

Hey guys,

I heard much about the heard beat, which appears if you are near a "evil" player.

I didn´t ever recognize it, but sometimes i hear a unidentifiable sound.

Is the heart beat sounds just really low quality or am i hearing another sound.

Could someone please record the heart beat and put it on youtube? Do you hear the heart beat only if you are aiming at the person or even if they are near/behind you?

You have to be aiming at them, if they have poor humanity you'll hear a clear heartbeat, the louder it is, the lower their humanity is, so if the sound is faint they won't be as much of a risk (sort of)

Could someone please record the heart beat and put it on youtube? Do you hear the heart beat only if you are aiming at the person or even if they are near/behind you?

You hear it if you aim at people with humanity anything lower then normal.

The speed of the beat depends on how low it is. So if he killed one guy yesterday it may run at moderate speed.

If he went mass murder the last hour, your character will have a heartattack xD no, joking.

And it sounds like an actual heartbeat.

does it matter how far away the target you aim at is?

Sorta. There seems to be a bit of a range for it. You've gotta be pretty close, atleast I've never been able to detect someone's humanity using the heartbeat from far away (or the end of a sniper scope.) Usually it's just one of those things, by the time you're close enough to know, you're dead. At the very least you can use it to find out if that unarmed survivor who says "friendly" really is, before he stabs you in the back.

You have to be aiming at them' date=' if they have poor humanity you'll hear a clear heartbeat, the louder it is, the lower their humanity is, so if the sound is faint they won't be as much of a risk (sort of)

[/quote']

Right, coz the bandit just spawned with 0 kills. Great system !

You have to be aiming at them' date=' if they have poor humanity you'll hear a clear heartbeat, the louder it is, the lower their humanity is, so if the sound is faint they won't be as much of a risk (sort of)

[/quote']

Right, coz the bandit just spawned with 0 kills. Great system !

Ignorant reply^

The bandit system isn't an indicator of how many murders you have on THIS life. Your humanity stays even after you die/are killed.