Glennj

I've been locked out of data base because over sever reset

Question

I've been locked out because of a sever reset it sees in your update report saying you have fixed this and it has not changed also other thing you have said that have been fixed are still there you need to learn to do your jobs ?

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Glennj said:

I've been locked out because of a sever reset it sees in your update report saying you have fixed this and it has not changed also other thing you have said that have been fixed are still there you need to learn to do your jobs ?

Me too same shit happen cant log in im locked in data base ??? Why this issue happen sim86ch my gamertag !!!

Edited by Xbsim86ch

I don't know I had too changed severs a couple of times because of lag and shit its a piss take it sees that have fixed the y reload and its still bugging my gins out that can't fix anything 

same here man , ive been locked in database goin on almost 45 minutes . plus when i restart it and load it up my server list doesnt wanna load up ??? getting really irritating 

Still locked in data base so... i erase the game from my xbox one s after i did a hard reset of the xbox and i donwload it back gonna see if that works.....