Michael Matheossian

RCON setup Server

Hi,

I want to setup rcon password to connect to my server Dayz to control,ban player with Dart

BUT When I create BEServer.cfg every location who beserver_x64.dll is situate, The RCON don't work, I'm very angry because the documentation is not precise and in Wiki of BattleEye Dayz Standalone is not mention so I REALLY need that.

PLS Help me.

Hmm, for me it just worked, i set up the cfg and connected to my server with DART.

RConPassword yourpassword 
RestrictRCon 1

I had to specify the -BEpath= Parameter on the Server start ".bat" to geht it to work. And the config is named "BEServer_x64.cfg"

In the subfolder "battleye" in the server folder.

Edited by StampeRnator

"D:\Jeux\Jeux Steam-Origins-Autre\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZServer\DayZServer_x64.exe" -adminlog -dologs -port=2302 -config=serverDZ.cfg -BEpath=D:\Jeux\Jeux Steam-Origins-Autre\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye This is the path I try dont work :(

Is IN the "D:\Jeux\Jeux Steam-Origins-Autre\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye" folder the file "BEServer_x64.cfg" with the content:

RConPassword yourpassword

RestrictRCon 0

Look at the settings! You have set it to 0 to use Dart!

I'm having the same issue, files are all set up and server is running but I cant connect with DaRT.  Keep getting failed to connect messages.