spacegras

Character Locked in Database

Question

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post, but getting the character locked in DB error.

GT:  SPACEGRAS

9 answers to this question

I've had that too. Just tried logging in about 45 minutes ago. Couldn't get into the first two servers I tried. Then on the third, I couldn't get past the loading screen and got the Character locked in database prompt. 

I waited about 30 minutes to give it a try again and the problem is persisting.

Not sure what needs to happen to fix this

I received the error 3 days ago and noone answer me so far! As i can tell devs need to remove you character from the server.. but thei ignored me so far ahah

• Thanks 1

yesterday and now today i am locked in the database. never server hopped nor combat logged. just playing with my usual group. i seem to only have this issue when i am with a group. I play with the same group of ppl, never randoms. do we need to log out away from our group.? this issue is pretty ridiculous and needs to be rectified.

Just had a pretty nice 30 minute play session, other than finding all sorts of mad gear, and then succumbing to some illness that wasn't explained. Randomly died after finding an M4, USG45, and a full soviet uniform.  

Then all of a sudden my character, the dead one mind you, is locked and I can't start another. Guess ill give it another month.

Worst money ive ever spent.

11 hours ago, spacegras said:

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post, but getting the character locked in DB error.

GT:  SPACEGRAS

ive been locked in the database for 6 days now tbh m8 this is a load of s**t ive asked dayz forums 3 times then told them im giving them 2 hours left or ill refund the game through Microsoft.

If you guys have character locked in database its just matter of time before you can play again.

but with db error thei need to remove your character manually from the server.. 4 days that im waiting here.. devs are ignoring us

Edited by Lomaz

GT: Infected winky

This game sucks ass paid money just to be locked in database... like come on I even deleted my save so I could just play and it still is lock in the data base. Please unlock my character so I can just play this dang game.