xAtomZx

Scaring people at Balota! [Video]

Here's a funny little video my friend made. All the info is in the video description so just watch it and let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=suEj5dTEgDE&feature=youtu.be

Again, all credit goes to my friend "Darktooth" who came up with the idea and did the filming and editing. I just sat back and laughed (as you can hear at the end of the video).

You can find us and our other friends on any given server. We'll have our [best Buds] tags on so come find us.

EDIT:

How about we get some recomendations for sounds and we'll make a Part 2 using the sounds you guys want to hear? Just feel free to post a description of where the sound comes from. Even a youtube video of the sound would be perfect. Thanks for all the feed back!

• Like 4

Thank you! And hopefully after the update and with new upcoming features we find new ways to have fun and mess with people. It is our favorite past time after all. Keep a heads up for new videos.

You've earned yourself a new sub.

Thanks! [:

You've earned yourself a new sub.

Thanks! [:

Will you upload more often though? :P

what program do you use ?

I love how the guy with the hatchet climbs on top of the control tower and look at the sky, what did he want to do? Throw the hatchet at it? :D

Will you upload more often though? :P

We're working on that. A couple more of our members are hopefully going to start contributing videos so they should come about more often.

I enjoyed that, keep making more videos like this, i would probably be going wtf or shitting bricks myself haha

I've heard strange things in game and wondered where it was coming from. Now I know.

I'd love to use this and I would have the ED-209 from Robocop.

How about we get some recomendations for sounds and we'll make a Part 2 using the sounds you guys want to hear? Just feel free to post a description of where the sound comes from. Even a youtube video of the sound would be perfect. Thanks for all the feed back!

I love how he ignores my question about what program he is using.

So cheap.

How about some loud ass explosions? I could imagine someone going up the tower, and then there's just a BOOM BOOM BOOM and he fucking jumps off the tower.

That was me at the end! Me and the other dude took off the opposite way fearing a crazy admin or hacker. It was our only justification for the creepiness. so awesome! Forgot about this :D

I love how he ignores my question about what program he is using.

So cheap.

If you carefully read the first post, I didn't do any of the software or editing. I'm not even entirely sure what program he used.

Have you ever thought he actually doesn't want to give away his setup? So just take it easy buddy.

Amazing job and great idea guys! Well done indeed!

That Predator sound was fooking amazing!!! Had I been trippin around in my character at night and heard that I'd have shat kittens in my ghillie suit.

Wow, were you at stary doing that to me while I was on overwatch? Was pissing myself.

Awesome vid, I always thought directional was much shorter distance.

Or the Witch noise from L4D2.

Oh my ... that sound still gives me chills - in DayZ it would make people totally freak out!