Sign in to follow this  
arreally

Would you play another game like DayZ?

What if hypothetically, some other company or independant developer produces a zombie game like DayZ, along with the same feature like persistent gameplay

And let's say for the sake of argument, that it is better than Dayz, better fps, bigger maps, server performance, yadda yadda...

Would you play it?

there will not be same or close to Arma/Dayz, coz consoles can not handle that big maps but all other companies whants only our money.

Dont expect more then L4D2, killing flor, COD/BF3 zombie mods - this is MAX you can expect from other companies

Also. very little info.

Although the whole class thing suggests something much more traditional than DayZ.

there will not be same or close to Arma/Dayz' date=' coz consoles can not handle that big maps but all other companies whants only our money.

Dont expect more then L4D2, killing flor, COD/BF3 zombie mods - this is MAX you can expect from other companies

[/quote']

Quit being such a fanboy for five minnutes, I said hypothetically, besides never say never

Personally I would play it, if I find it better than DayZ.

I'd love to see further development of DayZ's kind of gameplay in the hands of others.

Also. very little info.

Although the whole class thing suggests something much more traditional than DayZ.

yes, i can't find any good info about it, but from what the maker said, it sounds promising. he's enthusiastic, ambitious and wants to go against the grain, kinda reminds me of Rocket.

I hope it will be great.

there will not be same or close to Arma/Dayz' date=' coz consoles can not handle that big maps but all other companies whants only our money.

[/quote']

Quit being such a fanboy for five minnutes, I said hypothetically, besides never say never

Personally I would play it, if I find it better than DayZ.

I'd love to see further development of DayZ's kind of gameplay in the hands of others.

Also. very little info.

yes' date=' i can't find any good info about it, but from what the maker said, it sounds promising. he's enthusiastic, ambitious and wants to go against the grain, kinda reminds me of Rocket.

I hope it will be great.

[/quote']

It's worth to keep an eye on.

Any innovation in gameland these days is a godsend.