David Vernon Newest

locked out of database for over 24hours

4 hours ago, David Vernon Newest said:

been locked out of database for over 24hours please fix this or I'm gonna get a refund through Microsoft my gt:

DaVeThErAvE95x

Should prolly get the refund if you don't have the patience, after all you did pay for a early access game which says when you boot it up, that at times its possible the game will be unplayable.

2 hours ago, Deathbykarma said:

Should prolly get the refund if you don't have the patience, after all you did pay for a early access game which says when you boot it up, that at times its possible the game will be unplayable.

To be fair, this excuse is already getting old. I couldnt play the game for 48 hours after the last update. People get that the game is buggy, but buggy and simply being unable to play at all are different things, people at least expect to be able to play the game. A mechanism to stop server jumping is a bit silly when the state of the game means people are thrown off and have to join another server literally all the time.

if when i bought the game it said you might be locked out of server for few days and i read peoples posts about being locked out for 8days and over i definitely wouldn't of bought it seems like I've been robbed in my eyes. And even if they can unlock or delete your character why should we have to do the grind again starting from scratch just because bohemia bought a game out that wasn't even a quarter ready. If i was gonna bring a game out and sell it for 32 pound id make sure everything was ready before hand not charge people a good bit of money to not be able to play the game.

I repeat the game says its possible game could be unplayable at times....but yet people are complaining its unplayable.....did you guys thing that message was bluffing? Lol when I buy into early access I ALWAYS go in knowing there could be a couple month time where game is completely unplayable. That way when it happens I was prepared.

8 hours ago, M00nfly said:

To be fair, this excuse is already getting old. I couldnt play the game for 48 hours after the last update. People get that the game is buggy, but buggy and simply being unable to play at all are different things, people at least expect to be able to play the game. A mechanism to stop server jumping is a bit silly when the state of the game means people are thrown off and have to join another server literally all the time.

That's the thing you EXPECT to be able to play. And that's your problem, when you buy into early access you are buying into a glitch and bug infected problem that at MANY times will be unplayable. Its not an excuse its just people are expecting more from early access but in reality you should be lucky the early access game turns on at all at some stages.

UK Bad kid, go back to pubg. Not only are you crying about an amazing GPP game but you are worried about character resets? Not the game for you. Resets happen, death happens and that is what adds replayability.

17 hours ago, David Vernon Newest said:

been locked out of database for over 24hours please fix this or I'm gonna get a refund through Microsoft my gt:

DaVeThErAvE95x

If you leave servers a lot i think it locks you out. Not sure though but it’s a guess. Just a countermeasure of people trying to reloot areas. If not, it should be. 

48 minutes ago, Corvos_Vim said:

UK Bad kid, go back to pubg. Not only are you crying about an amazing GPP game but you are worried about character resets? Not the game for you. Resets happen, death happens and that is what adds replayability.

UK bad kid? ? I'm not saying its a bad game you fool read what i said i love the game but can't play it you'd be moaning if you was locked in the database and I've seen posts where they've complained about it and put there gamer tag d they've had a reply off bohemia fixing it so stfu instead of trolling go and play the game your raving about and stop reading through the forums you sad man.