Sign in to follow this  
Lil J567

Character disappeared??

Question

ok so i killed a guy in Elktro an i looted his body then i ended up getting hit by an zombie that i could not see at all then i logged off after i ran away then i went into another server and my character was gone never said i died or anything..makes me mad. even the other day i got into a gun fight with 3 people killed then couldnt loot them bc of the rubber banning an lag.. im just really mad that this game was 40 dollars an its so unstable cant play it.. NOT WORTH 40$

3 answers to this question

Hey dude, I'm sure when you die while off it won't show the "you are dead" screen it takes 10-15 seconds after logging where your body stays static so maybe someone popped you OR a zed was in the building and ganged you. Hope this helps

yeah i understand that but like i was getting hit by a zombie but it was invisible.. like come on.. i wanna update to fix some stuff ASAP 

5 hours ago, Lil J567 said:

yeah i understand that but like i was getting hit by a zombie but it was invisible.. like come on.. i wanna update to fix some stuff ASAP 

InvisiZeda are a known issue I'm sure, it's frustrating I agree, my Buddy got attacked by invisiWolves and lost like 7days worth of looting it sucks hard bro but it is game preview, give it some time and keep making posts of bugs my friend, I usually run straight inland from spawn using Rivers etc, usually get to Milly rather quickly that way