Turdstick

Guns firing when loading and Mags getting stuck.

Question

If personally not had this issue, however two friends keep getting the issue were mags are getting stuck in the guns. They drop the weapons and I can't take them out, load a new mag or fire the guns affected..

Also the two friends guns sometimes fire when inserting a Mag, any reason for this, I was thinking us it coz they have a single bullet in the chamber.

I thought both of these issues were user error until I witnessed it in person on their physical Xbox.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Turdstick said:

If personally not had this issue, however two friends keep getting the issue were mags are getting stuck in the guns. They drop the weapons and I can't take them out, load a new mag or fire the guns affected..

Also the two friends guns sometimes fire when inserting a Mag, any reason for this, I was thinking us it coz they have a single bullet in the chamber.

I thought both of these issues were user error until I witnessed it in person on their physical Xbox.

Happened to me with an MP5 yesterday. When i tried moving the mag to inventory, it didn't move. When trying again, it turned red when dragging it. Then the MP5 was stuck in my hands and i could not raise it or drop it.

I just assumed the mag was destroyed and got stuck...

Edited by magmatrix