recluse201@hotmail.com

Public announcrment terminals

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, recluse201@hotmail.com said:

Do the PA systems in the towns actually work in the xbox version yet, or are they glitched? Cant seem to turn them on or place a battery in on if it needs one. 

I think it takes a car battery to work, but i haven't tried it yet. Maybe try putting the car battery in your hands and walk up to the terminal and see if it gives you a prompt? If that doesn't work, then it maybe unusable right now.

Edited by DXMIMZY

6 minutes ago, DXMIMZY said:

I think it takes a car battery to work, but i haven't tried it yet. Maybe try putting the car battery in your hands and walk up to the terminal and see if it gives you a prompt? If that doesn't work, then it maybe unusable right now.

It gives you the prompt but you just punch. If you try to put it on the inventory of it. It just drops to the floor. But ones with a battery in (icon white) say turn on (X) but does nothing and says OFF in the bottom left of a mic. 

Just now, recluse201@hotmail.com said:

It gives you the prompt but you just punch. If you try to put it on the inventory of it. It just drops to the floor. But ones with a battery in (icon white) say turn on (X) but does nothing and says OFF in the bottom left of a mic. 

Then it may not work at the moment then. Im sure it will be a small, fixable function in the future.

2 hours ago, DXMIMZY said:

Then it may not work at the moment then. Im sure it will be a small, fixable function in the future.

Yeah thats what i was asking, if theyve removed from this build. Or theyre in but glitched.