Sign in to follow this  
KevLARR

bugs i think .

Question

hello devs , first i have to say i like the game but i am having issues, i have tried to report this thro the other site but it wont work.  ...

my game will crash if i open my inventory and select somthing from by backpack , before that happend i loaded some m4 mags and tried to make some room by droping things and picking them up .

my guns wont hit anything or kill zombies and the aim is way off , 3rd person wont line up with the crossheir while aiming , the gun point up in the sky or down on the floor.

i had loaded an extra alice pack carrying it in my hands for my freind , after the game crashed the first time i loaded it again, my guy had the pack in his hands on the main screen,  but when i joined an sg server it had gone. .. this all happend before but not at the same time ..

i hope you understand this     cheers  kevlar

just had another go . i tried to drop some bullets out of my alice pack and my game crashed . before i did some looting and had 1 of my m4 mags glitch, loaded but not letting me fire , i droped it to the floor put a new 1 , i tried to drop some bullets to pick up the other mag, my game crashed

Edited by KevLARR
2nd try

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet