Sign in to follow this  
CarnaeaSavage

Containers and mags

Question

Noticed after getting a cooking pan and filling it seems to cause serious bug. I log in and I now have 3 cooking pans filled with too much stuff and all 3 have the same thing in them. Log out and log back in the pans are still there but now i have 3 45 pistols but only 1 has a mag. Clips seem to show up out of nowhere. Very odd indeed. Yesterday everything was going fine for the most part.

Sometimes zombies walk through the floor and doors only seen this once or twice. More often they take like 8 swings to hit ill assume this is lag but even 2 v 1 is tricky if they just dont die 

Sometimes weapons wont reload no matter what theyll go through zombies.

Alot of items are untargetable in cars and some buildings.

There are no sounds besides your own movements door opening running etc that work. It saved me once but the guy ran right past me ive had guys just walk right up to me and start stabbing away no doors opening walking up stairs etc dunno if thats a bug or normal. 

Most of the bugs or issues are resolved by exiting and hopping in a different server. The game so far is pretty badass so once they smooth it out and add netting it will be perfect

2 answers to this question

Happening again today around 3 am. Bags started duplicating guns duplicating etc. Seems kind of broken but im sure the next guy appreciates 20 slots of bandages food and water an m4 and an ak with extra clips randomly in a house 

Its a massive main stream bug thats been happening to almost every one. Its not a specific bug with the pots or containers. When a server crashes, or you change servers, it copies and duplicates items. So its an Inventory issue in general.