Duckimon

US 232 Brought to you by Elite Legacy

Hey guys will just be posting any information of this server here as well as when we get the website up and running (if I can ever stop playing).

Just a bit of info :

Server runs UTC +4 (The major donators are Aussies and this timezone is perfect for the play time)

Server runs Vet with third person and cross-hairs enabled.

We have a team speak just pm me for the details if you want a chat

b_560_95_1.png

Known Issues:

We are having problems with stationary zombies clogging up the zombie count and ruining gameplay and trying to fix this issue (pm me if you have a fix) -FIXED

We are yet to have vehicles (this seems to be a popular error among the new severs) -FIXED ( Thanks Ander)

Thank you for reading

Been playing on this server for past week or so. Consistently get kicked off by admins when they are on, so do a lot of people. Any reason to it?

It's been up and down for the past 24 hours. Hence why I'm here wandering if anything is wrong.

No one has been kicking you as I'm the only admin we have been having issues with unstable zombies but it should be all fixed the only time you could get kicked is when we perform a hard reset every eight hours. Last night we believe we fixed our problem and was doing some testing to make sure it's okay , i always write in global before a shut down. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused

No worries mate! Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to getting back on :)

Glad you like my server bro , tell me if you see any unstable zombies I believe it has all been fixed now which makes me happy.

Just had random people come destroy everything and people entering without guid, have to look over all the logs now server is down

awesome server, a friend and I will be using this server Often

Hobobian & Dashie

Well i was just on this server with 2 of my friends everything was going fine. We had some guy pinned down at the fire house in cherno but then out of nowhere 2 of us died and moments later we were kicked off and the server was shutdown...leaving us no chance for us to come back to loot or for our 3rd person to grab our weapons. Seems kinda sketchy to me.

I'm the only admin and i was way off into the east coast we saw a whole bunch of people die at the same time and all the viechles around us exploded and the console showing no guid entry and such, i am really sorry about this guys

Why does your server have the wrong DayZ version? Cant log into it.

• Like 1

you must download the latest client dll from battle eye website for 1.6.1 as thats what the newest beta is running now

Any idea on when us 232 will be back up? I have a few tents here that I need to get at after dying.