Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Schwery

Magazines and reloading not working

I had a fnx45, m4, akm, and ump where i would take out the mag, fill it with ammo, then I would not be able to put it back in the gun. I could however chamber individual rounds into the gun. The mosin also would not cycle rounds but would individually chamber rounds. 

Try hovering over the mag in you’re inventory, just how you would when you’re loading a mag with ammo, and exit and press Y with your gun in hand. It might not be a glitch but rather the games terrible UI. 

Takes a little getting used to but you need to make sure you are matching the right rounds with the right gun and yes, you'll need to put a mag in hand and hit B on the correct ammo type. Then hit RT to load the mag. Then I equip the correct gun, hover over the filled mag in my inventory and hit B to load the mag.

Same issue, it's not the ammo. Was working fine until today. I can chamber single bullets. Using Y to change Mags doesn't work. I did notice this... the last mag I pulled had 10 rounds in it, I pulled the mag from the gun, in hand, using the Y button, placed the gun on the ground, loaded the Mag, put the Mag in inventory, picked up the gun, and no Mag will load... however, the pic of the AKM in the inventory screen shows a Mag in the gun that is not there. Jumped servers, and restarted, no effect. Probably glitches the gun, and will need a new one.  Oh well, gotta love betas!!! Lol. Still a good game, just wish the "Xbox, halo, COD kids" on console wouldn't KOS so much, much better experience on PC. 

Sign in to follow this