Sign in to follow this  
JohnyMuffin

DayZ Character Cleaned Up. What now?

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED: Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?: Beta 94444

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: Steam

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible: I've spawned totally without gear in Kamenka(even without starting gear). I've had L85A2 CWS, GPS and many other high-end stuff. At the moment of yesterday logoff I was at NW airfield.

*Your PC specs: Intel i5 3.3ghz. 8 GB HYNIX DDR 3 RAM. 700 GB SATA HDD. Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 1 GB.

*Your Operating System: Windows 7

*Have you looked at these threads?: Yes, I've searched out through forums.

Im afraid taht you're doomed dude D: This also happened to me, but instead of spawning at kamenka, I spawned in the wilderness. Had to suicide.

Bump, same hapenned to me minutes ago.

Valaden

ID: 20473030

This is becoming alot worse than simply spawning in the wilderness(which happened to me like twice or three times a week..), losing everything makes it a whole new ballgame.

Hive saving corrupted character location is one thing, saving corrupted character inventory AND location..

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED: STEAM

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?: Not sure, Six Launcher just updated.

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: Six Launcher

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

My Char is Wiped to, i logged out yesterday night with a M4A CCO, a Bison, Carmo, and so on, today i log in and game asks me "Male / Fremale ?" :(((

*Your PC specs: C2Q 6400, 6 GB Ram, GTX560

*Your Operating System: Win 7 Ult

*Have you looked at these threads?: yes -.-