Substitute (DayZ)

Weird things in DayZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrzTQm5zs_o&feature=plcp

Not all hackers are assholes, it seems. This guy first appeared to us randomly in the field, and scared us to death. Our friend in Elektro also said that he was in Elektro creeping people out, even driving some of them to suicide.

And then we decided to record it and this happened.

That was hilarious! Paracows! He was just standing there all cool and shit...then suicide.

Whoever loot him was like a vulture! Her/his body barely hit the ground (took longer than that, but still...) before you grabbed all his shit lol.

Yeh my friend had a crazy theory that the ghost had epic loot and wanted to kill him. But whenever he appeared to us in the fields, we would just freeze in fear.

That was amazing, a serene moment watching hundreds of cows float down from the sky.

Beats him nuking the whole server anyway!

Lol' date=' "HE DROPPED ZOMBIES ON US!"

No, they are just cows. Lol

[/quote']

Yeh, at first I thought they were zombies or soldiers. Cause I've heard about hackers spawning those.

Our friend in Elektro also said that he was aggroing all the zombies in city at people.

But yeh, at least he didn't nuke us. But we still died to a hacker yesterday. Lost all our high-end gear. We just go insta killed at same moment without any sound. So we're pretty sure it was a hacker.

Items lost;

AS50

L85 AWS

2X NVG

DMR

BIZON SD

Ghillie suit x2

Camo suit x2

Alice backpack x2 with full supllies.

Revolver

G18

And all the tools in the game x2.